• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 15 - Official TV Commercial

Mory Dunz

well that unmarketable face sells millions of shirts not only in america, but around the world. ugly? yes. unmarketable, no.

I don't think he was calling him ugly. I think he meant more general demeanor.

It's not looks. Like, Ronaldinho always really seemed into every commercial he was in, by expressions or body language, etc. And there are other examples.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Was a good advertisement. I played the demo on PC after flogging the shit out of FIFA 14 on PC and it's good to finally get the new engine.

Looking forward to a few new seasons.

Rockyrock

really good commericial.

If there's 1 thing EA games all do great is making exciting trailers that make you want to buy their games.

v1lla21

FIFA 13 to FIFA 15 felt like a big jump for me and I am having a lot of fun with the demo. Can't wait for the game which happens to release on my birthday.

¡Hala Madrid!

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member
i been playing the fifa 15 demo more then fifa 14 and its not even the real game lol. i wonder how clubs are now, hope its good.

Blablurn

¡Hala Madrid!

tumblr_nbupmrQcQH1shaydvo1_r1_500.gif

Acidyl

Dont know who EA got to do both this and the madden 15 one, but both are great. fifa rules of course :). Preordered for Ps4, loving the demo already.

Top Bottom