• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 2006 DS (first pic)

Khalid-S

old?

fifa068sm.jpg

From IGN boards.

olimario

Banned
Believe it when I see it in motion.
If real, wow. Looks amazing.

Madden DS need to adopt the overhead view.

Udde

I will wait until I see directfeed an moving, but it looks promising. I only hope that it does not play as the latest fifa's (well, those after genesis '97-98) and maybe I will give it a chance.

Going by the lower screen, I assume the cartridge comes with a rumble pack of some sort and the game consists of hitting "play" and watching the dots jostle around the field?

Unison

Of All Trades said:
Going by the lower screen, I assume the cartridge comes with a rumble pack of some sort and the game consists of hitting "play" and watching the dots jostle around the field?

What are you talking about? This isn't Armored Core PSP.

Soccer games totally need a map screen. This was precisely the example Nintendo used to describe the DS's concept, if you remember correctly.

It'll be out before long as well. Looks great!

Here's hoping theres some interesting control options. Imagine if you could draw out set plays! Freaking hot. Even just managing the team and menus from the touch screen should improve the game -- that's before I even consider a nice large view of the whole field on the bottom screen. Should make seeing open space easier.

This needs wifi though. Single cart gaming is preferable as always, but online would be hot.

Udde

That screen remembered Soccer Shootout to me, Capcom's Snes good soccer game.

Foto+Capcoms+Soccer+Shootout.jpg

edit: The ball was as big as in Fifa ds XD

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Do you really need two screens for that tiny peeter?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
radioheadrule83 said:
Dare I ask what the switched image was?

A very small, crusty, nasty, millimeter peeter.

Deku

Banned
Its a grainy scan, but if true, it looks pretty good.

I noticed there's at least 3 light sources on the models too, none of the cheapo oval shadow.

cybamerc

Will start substantiating his hate
I don't see why it shouldn't be real. Scans usually do a good job of reducing the blockiness.

Gessle

It's real, and it's taken from the Official Spanish Nintendo Magazine. They say it is coming in October, it's in full 3D and the bottom screen is used as a map, and also to control the camera in the replay mode.

BDGAME

Nice graphics! If FIFA can look so hot in DS, maybe a Internacional Super Star Soccer online can look really good too. :)

Top Bottom