• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fight Crab - The goty for the switch.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

https://screenrant.com/fight-crab-combat-game-switch/

Fight Crab is completely ridiculous, and that's why it's now on the radars of plenty of Nintendo Switch owners.

Indie developers also have more freedom in what they make - and that's quite evident here. Fight Crab's gameplay doesn't appear unique in any way, but what is unique is the game itself, as a whole: a crab-vs-crab brawler. It's certainly refreshing to see a developer address this point of concern head on rather than dodging what is clearly on everybody's mind.

Details are currently scarce on Fight Crab, but it's currently confirmed to be in development for Nintendo Switch. No concrete release date has been announced yet, but it's supposed to release "sometime soon." One thing that is definitely certain is that no other fighting game will be quite like it when it hits the Nintendo Switch store.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Curious Game, Its always welcome to get original ideas.

This game remember me Ace of Seafood.

I dont even Know that this game its in Switch

WaterAstro

Not sure if sarcasm radar is broken, but the Wii died because it was filled with very gimmicky games like this. It's just smells like shovelware.

And there is a game like this. It's like Arms, in a way.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
The need street fighter style dragon punches ans and hurricane kicks to make this OTT. The crab firing the guns made me laugh

Meesh

Finally, now I can prove I'm a crab expert to my girl friend...
Where are the fatalities?

Last edited:

stranno

Cu9GyX5.png

Shin

Banned
When having giant enemy crabs isn't enough anymore :messenger_fearful:
PlayStation/Xbox got nothing on this game, GOTY doesn't even come close I think the OP was/is in shock due to all that awesome.
He probably meant to write GOTG. #Believe.

Top Bottom