• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

tumblr_oxdkrkfsHg1s6am2no2_1280.jpg

ETC means there's more crossovers coming?

CO_Andy

Champ came close at the end there. good show

Funny how all the freshest fgc talent in Murica is consistently from the East Coast

Dahbomb

I'm aware that SonicFox won, but what was the score?
10-4 first set with FChamp using Dorm/Ultron/Space

10-7 second set, FChamp lost all but one match with his team of Ghost Rider/Captain Marvel/Realitiy. When he switched back to his main team he actually started to claw his way back (it was like 7-1 at one point) but it was too late.

Also he claimed that during sometime in the second set one of his buttons wasn't working and he would get random buttons when trying to do storm activations but that's most likely Champ being Champ.

Infinite

10-4 first set with FChamp using Dorm/Ultron/Space

10-7 second set, FChamp lost all but one match with his team of Ghost Rider/Captain Marvel/Realitiy. When he switched back to his main team he actually started to claw his way back (it was like 7-1 at one point) but it was too late.

Also he claimed that during sometime in the second set one of his buttons wasn't working and he would get random buttons when trying to do storm activations but that's most likely Champ being Champ.
That shit sounds like it was f r e e

shaowebb

"I told you so."
-sign every other community in the FGC

Never EVER just assume because you haven't seen Sonicfox roll up on your scene before that he will struggle and have a hard time adapting. The guy is legit incredible. He's a fundamental prodigy who adapts insanely fast mid match and can flop playstyles at the drop of a hat all while conditioning his opponent to react how he prefers. Plus he is an incredible setup and pressure play kind of guy. He tends to play a lot of options in a match and do a lot to control your options. He played Skullgirls for crying out loud so I dont get why Yipes and Champ were all trying to act like he was a nobody riding his fame from NRS who wouldn't "Get Marvel". If anything it'd mean he'd be more in the mindset of resets than long combos so that he would be better prepared to engineer his play to get around the scaling in this game.

Maybe now all the "experts" can calm down about Sonicfox in this game's community just like all the rest and admit what every other community who made this mistake has...Sonicfox is incredible and very tough to play against.
tumblr_oxdkrkfsHg1s6am2no2_1280.jpg

ETC means there's more crossovers coming?

Thats my take on it. Hoping for things from these publishers like some Melty Blood or something to show up. I'd be ecstatic if it meant other pubs like EXAMU or Lab Zero would show up. I'd be super pumped if it went smash bros and one at a time licensed in characters from other stuff. I'd love to see ASW adapt an SNK character like Iori or something someday lol.

I have to say though I recently picked up RWBY to be familiar with its cast for this game and HOLY SHIT this show has incredible music. The track from the Ruby gameplay trailer is from the show.

These songs are just amazing.

It came out September 19th, that's 11 days in September. Most sales happen in the first day anyway. Especially at full price.

I keep thinking it came out on the 29th. That was cuphead, my bad (which has 10X the sales on steamspy btw - at 1/3rd the price, mind)

Top Bottom