• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

Kalamari

After all the discussion here I was expecting Bronson to be some trash talking god, but after watching the video he seems like just an amateur.

This is what happened when Bronson pulled his antics on Jaha at Southern Hills Golfland:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJJAqvNI2t0

Bronson was in Rip's chat going over the story of how this happened. Bronson started talking shit to Jaha, and he caught him, then let him go. So Bronson saw the opportunity to do more shit talk, then Jaha caught him and put him into a figure 4. Bronson tried to reverse it, but that shit didn't work irl, so he submitted, and Jaha let him go again. Bronson proceeded to talk more shit, and then they did laps around the whole place until Jaha finally caught him, who then proceeded to dump his ass into the golf course pond.

Plus, how many of you guys forgot Bronson was on Cross Assault? I think a lot of people forgot about that fact lol.

Beckx

the funnier story would've been if Pling had actually gotten him to flip his shit by fucking around with stage select.

Numb

I think marvel 3 was the thing that made me start thinking fighting games were worthless
giphy.gif

pizzacat

Banned
Think of all the better music you could have listened to over the years instead of marvel 3s literal ear bleeding victory theme

Dahbomb

This Marvel slander
giphy.gif
Don't mind the hipsters and the haters. Standard FGW stuff here.

Marvel 3 has had one hell of a legacy. Definitely carried by the backs of the competitive community of the game. My only regret is that we never got to see Viper be busted in the game, the theory fighters in that game shed a single tear for her. Maybe it's not too late and Full Schedule comes back with the infinity gauntlet to tear it up at EVO.

pizzacat

Banned
the only people here defending marvel 3 here like vegeta and virgil and the edgy batman fanfiction

remember this when they kill me with their ebay bought katana

Village

But I play marvel?

I just like comic books, and capcom and the roster excites me. If the roster was boring I would play it, I would doubt anyone else would either

Does anyone want to play Inhumans Vs Darkstalkers, Jesus Christ no. So i'm interested to see who they put it, I usually pick my characters on who they are and what hey look like over how they play most of the time. Though I do have an affinity for characters

CO_Andy

Playing the lovingly crafted $20 Wonderboy 3 remake made me realize just how out of touch Capcom is with their base in the upcoming USF2.

Tizoc

Marvel is the best though
Marvel is for white kids who try to act like they gangstas

Melty is the true queen of fighting games, but it is too much for the average white american kid's brain to handle and appreciate its gloriness

NEO0MJ

Melty is the true queen of fighting games, but it is too much for the average white american kid's brain to handle and appreciate its gloriness

Chicken please. Merry is for that crazy tin-foil wearing hobo under the bridge who that if they become a tenth level laser buddhist sage their love pillow will tell them how to unlock the remaining 80% of their brain power I and defeat the lizard men.

Tizoc

Chicken please. Merry is for that crazy tin-foil wearing hobo under the bridge who that if they become a tenth level laser buddhist sage their love pillow will tell them how to unlock the remaining 80% of their brain power I and defeat the lizard men.

Bruh you be mistakin'
You be GRAVELY mistakin'
You be RISKING THE BREAKING OF THE FABRIC OF CONSCIOUSNESS AND REALITY mistakin'

See the Dakimakura doesn't 'unlock the remaining 80% of brain power' as you incorrectly put it, but in truth it is used to absorb and preserve the over excess of mind computation that comes from constant playing of Melty Blood.

Melty pushes the FG player's brain BEYOND the limit such that it can overtax the brain; the Dakimakura absorbs this overflow of brain power so that it can, in a serious clutch moment, transfer the pent up stress and energy back to the user allowing them to perform at 80% EXTRA efficiency without severely affecting the player.

In other words, the Dakimakura is like what Lillith is to Morrigan; it's the other half of the full mental power of a Melty Blood player's skill. In any other situation it would be overtax the MB player resulting in poor scrub mistakes, but utilized in the right moment, it allows the player to transcend their human-level processing capabilities to get that win even if they took the wrong Moon Style.

Village

they've been quiet on that for like 5 months now with no announcements

is it still a 2017 game?

Either they are going to have a gigantic character blow out

Or this game ain't coming out in 2017, which I would be fine with. When we first saw that trailer X didn't even have animation in spots

Village

True. I wonder why they've been quiet though. Maybe they don't want to step on the toes of the Gen8/Steam release of UMVC3.

I remember Combofiend or Haunts's ghost saying that they didn't want to mess it up.

Maybe they want a media blow out and for release to follow quickly after? Or maybe it meant if it isn't ready, like sfv wasn't at launch, they can just... wait. I enjoy sfv, but I stand by that game should have came out at the beginning of this year

Numb

True. I wonder why they've been quiet though. Maybe they don't want to step on the toes of the Gen8/Steam release of UMVC3.

I remember Combofiend or Haunts's ghost saying that they didn't want to mess it up.

Maybe they want a media blow out and for release to follow quickly after? Or maybe it meant if it isn't ready, like sfv wasn't at launch, they can just... wait. I enjoy sfv, but I stand by that game should have came out at the beginning of this year
Marvel wants that quality
They are not gonna let Capcom run around fucking things up

TheChits

Bronson was in Rip's chat going over the story of how this happened. Bronson started talking shit to Jaha, and he caught him, then let him go. So Bronson saw the opportunity to do more shit talk, then Jaha caught him and put him into a figure 4. Bronson tried to reverse it, but that shit didn't work irl, so he submitted, and Jaha let him go again. Bronson proceeded to talk more shit, and then they did laps around the whole place until Jaha finally caught him, who then proceeded to dump his ass into the golf course pond.

Plus, how many of you guys forgot Bronson was on Cross Assault? I think a lot of people forgot about that fact lol.

This is fantastic

Top Bottom