• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 14-20 | Some Permutation of "Daigo is Da Bess"

.la1n

fuck persona, gimmie an all MegaTen FG.

also no region lock

They really should just do a Atlus All Stars game, I don't care if it's balanced just do some serious fan service. Megaten characters and demons from SMT / Persona as fighters as well. I'd be all over that.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Grrrr....I can watch any west coast stream fine on source but I can't even watch Art's stream on medium without constant freezing.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
dat salt

Art switching the game every time there is the smallest break is a little annoying, and he cut off the end of that match.

fb765f92c5c811e3a8410002c9c4ad70_8.jpg

49e942dec5c911e394540002c9dc7fc2_8.jpg

675235b0c5c911e387cc0002c9dcfa50_8.jpg

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
He's not showing the crowd so we probably won't see any Sanford stick throwing when he loses.

He better not happen to cut away when some drama goes down, because I decided to stay up to do some work while watching instead of just heading to bed and work on it in the early morning.

Marz

Art switching to stupid EX2 is annoying. Nobody is tuned in to watch that stupid shit. Then he wonders why he can't increase his viewers.

Skab

Art switching to stupid EX2 is annoying. Nobody is tuned in to watch that stupid shit. Then he wonders why he can't increase his viewers.

No harm in switching to it between matches.

Did EX2 kick your dog or something?

Zissou

Does anyone remember the excuse "I don't play anime games because Japan is going to be better than us anyway"? Doesn't this seem like even more of a load of shit now in light of Topanga World and the fact that Japan has basically gotten the last two versions of SF4 before us? Also lets not even talk about how Japan beat the west decisively in CVS2 and 3s. idk random thought I had today.

For SF4, the rest of the world has played the same version of the game as Japan for majority of the game's lifespan, with small/short exceptions (original arcade release of vanilla, AE, now with Ultra for a little while, etc.). It gave JP players a small/temporary advantage, but didn't matter much in the long haul. For anime games on the other hand, countries outside Japan don't have access to the current version of the game for huge chunks of the game's life, and sometimes, have access to NO version of the game for huge chunks of the game's life.

It's also weird you bring up 3S, which didn't get a (fairly) accurate home port until 5 years after the original game's release.

MrDaravon

Stay away from Art's stream chat. People are spamming Game of Thrones spoilers.

This has been every stream chat I happened to have looked at for the last year or so for me.

Been out of the loop, I had no goddamn idea Dieminion and Triforce were still in France, what the fucking fuck. Also what the hell is this EC blowup with Sanford and everyone else. FFS

Dahbomb

Punisher wins NLBC!

And not a single fuck was given apparently.

I don't care how many locals/regionals/majors/mid majors Iron Fist wins... he is still forever GARBAGE!

Azure J

I knew morrigan hitbox while crouching is stupid...but this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PXbl-vwVr0

really?

This is pretty old and isn't even the most infuriating thing about her that I've encountered personally. Shoutouts to hovering over my best character's crouching light.

This character looks so funky. Will try.

Azure J

God DAMN Sanford put a fist in that Vega's maw.

That crossup Tiger Knee in the first round of the second set was some Marvel shit.

Top Bottom