• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 14-20 | Some Permutation of "Daigo is Da Bess"

Vice

Does anyone remember the excuse "I don't play anime games because Japan is going to be better than us anyway"? Doesn't this seem like even more of a load of shit now in light of Topanga World and the fact that Japan has basically gotten the last two versions of SF4 before us? Also lets not even talk about how Japan beat the west decisively in CVS2 and 3s. idk random thought I had today.

Excuses. A variation of the same thing players say about their scene not being as good as NY or SoCal so why bother. It's easier to say they have a time/scene advantage even though there are player who dominate from areas that have lower player quality overall than Japan like Infiltration, Xiao, or Xian. At least it's better than saying "I don't even play this game seriously," when a player loses.

Edit: NCR will have some good Marvel exhibitions. ApologyMan vs Cloud is happening.

If they plan to keep releasing P4A games and begin including P5 characters, it makes sense to shuffle unwanteds into each iteration.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Just went searching for Madcatz shirts and they up and disappeared. I need new clothes. MarkMan, why!

Can anyone recommend some quality FGC related clothing sites? I already own a hefty amount of Brokentier stuff. I'm looking for something stylish and not cheesy (sorry, undergroundsyndicate).

Sorry about that, we are making a whole bunch of new clothing in time for EVO this year. Check back with us soon.

Horseress

Sorry about that, we are making a whole bunch of new clothing in time for EVO this year. Check back with us soon.

Any chance of sending sticks overseas? South America to be specific, which is not technically overseas but yeah...it's far, and we don't have sticks here, mark pls

Looks like Injustice is going to move to 3/5 as the standard. With it's round system and quick match time it makes sense. I've never quite understood why TTT2 can have it but not IGAU.

The best thing about the new Decapre costume is her claw's shadow.

1902976_10152396520492147_2420995956090566166_n.jpg

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot

ismk

Anne

I'm out so I can't scroll through everything, but yeah, Atlus was teasing 2 new console characters so this wouldn't be all that surprising. On 4/25 they'll announce everything and we'll find out.

As far as Sho goes, he's a special play on the new gimmick. Everybody gets a shadow character(except Liz and SLab), but Sho is weird. He gets a Persona and Persona-less version instead. The naming convention sucks though, I just use Sho and P.Sho.

Dahbomb

That video is really old. Gimlet misses in so many situations it's not even funny.

The Sparda bros laugh at Gimlet when grounded. They can turn on Devil Trigger on command and use the small invincibility frames on the install hyper to dodge Gimlet completely.

You can even dash avoid Gimlet. Characters with low profile dashes can do this. And of course raw tag to avoid Gimlet.

Top Bottom