• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 16-22 | Everyone has Xrd now, right?

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Ex ‏@ExtheProdigious 22h22 hours ago

@FluxedOver @AlexValleSF4 All I have to say is Cloud805. Legend has it, his foot is still in your ass.

Yooooooooooooooooooooooo hahahaha

Edit:

Damn, Flux still getting hated on till this day lol

Edit 2:

FGW | Snake Eyez's Foot is Stuck in EC's Booty

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Can't wait to see Snake Eyes body Hollywood Daigo at Evo and Capcom Cup 2015. He finally has adjusted to all the nerfs Capcom Japan applied to his character to stop him from winning Capcom Cup 2014.

Can't wait to see Snake Eyes body Hollywood Daigo at Evo and Capcom Cup 2015. He finally has adjusted to all the nerfs Capcom Japan applied to his character to stop him from winning Capcom Cup 2014.

Switched to Snake Eyez now that Smug failed to make top 8 huh

And the new version of ultra came out after Capcom Cup. He lost without the changes.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Switched to Snake Eyez now that Smug failed to make top 8 huh

Check my post history I've always supported Snake Eyez as well. Or, are we only limited to support 1 player on this forum? Example post from 10/27/2014

I want Snake Eyes to body those thick eyebrows straight off that fools face. I have nothing but respect for Snake Eyes. :)

And the new version of ultra came out after Capcom Cup. He lost without the changes.

Hmm. You're right. I guess Snake Eyez was going through a hard time in his SF gaming carrier. It happens to even the best. I truly believe deep down in my heart that Snake Eyez will beat Daigo at Evo or Capcom Cup 2015 if they ever face. 2014 had its ups and down. But, it's clear Snake Eyez is focused and ready for 2015.

On the subject of Smug. I was very upset to see such an amazing talent fall short this weekend I spent a good half hour in shock at the news of him losing to his own team-mate. I'm sure he will come back stronger next time.

I JUST hope Smug travels more this year, however it's clear that he has recently started attending school so his future prospects of traveling this year might not be the best. It's clear Smug has the most amazing raw talent for someone his age.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
On the subject of Marvel I'm really happy that Cosmos won this weekend.

RayRay, Flux, and Coach Steve all got rightfully bopped this weekend. It is what happens when their ego's grow and their play gets lazy.

I could taste the salt in RayRay's twitter post:

Raynel Hidalgo ‏@RayRay19wun 7s7 seconds ago
Only game you can win with memorization. At the end of the day I enjoy the shit out of this beautifully terrible game

It's understandable I guess jealously is expected from all 3 of these players (ALL 3 had SALTY tweets after Cosmos won). End of the day Cosmos has simply came along and shown that he has such amazing raw skill that he was easily able to surpass the 3 of these "top" players in NYC with ease.

Marz

Smug ain't even really all that young, dude is in his 20's.

Knuckledu, CJ Truth, and Jayce are all younger and on the same level.

Check my post history I've always supported Snake Eyez as well. Or, are we only limited to support 1 player on this forum? Example post from 10/27/2014

Hmm. You're right. I guess Snake Eyez was going through a hard time in his SF gaming carrier. It happens to even the best. I truly believe deep down in my heart that Snake Eyez will beat Daigo at Evo or Capcom Cup 2015 if they ever face. 2014 had its ups and down. But, it's clear Snake Eyez is focused and ready for 2015.

Snake is a beast, but come on breh. Daigo will bop him.

On the subject of Marvel I'm really happy that Cosmos won this weekend.

RayRay, Flux, and Coach Steve all got rightfully bopped this weekend. It is what happens when their ego's grow and their play gets lazy.

I could taste the salt in RayRay's twitter post:

Raynel Hidalgo ‏@RayRay19wun 7s7 seconds ago
Only game you can win with memorization. At the end of the day I enjoy the shit out of this beautifully terrible game

It's understandable I guess jealously is expected from all 3 of these players (ALL 3 had SALTY tweets after Cosmos won). End of the day Cosmos has simply came along and shown that he has such amazing raw skill that he was easily able to surpass the 3 of these "top" players in NYC with ease.

To be fair, Rayray has always thought Marvel is a bad game so that's really nothing new.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Sorry for the double post, but I thought this was a really good read and with all the annoying people who always criticize Brawl while saying Sm4sh is a good game without even understanding both games this put my thoughts into words in a way I wouldn't have been able to articulate:

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/c...awl_is_a_better_competitive_game_than/cojhlc9
Excluding tripping, I think Brawl is a better competitive game than Smash 4.

Well guess what...

GeoNeo

I disagree.
To be fair, Rayray has always thought Marvel is a bad game so that's really nothing new.

He has a clear history with Cosmos. He got mad salty the first time cosmos beat him and again at Curly.

It's just like when ChrisG use to live in NYC. RayRay would take underhanded pot shots and ChrisG and pretty much say it was the team winning blah blah blah. Which we all know is the most lame excuse.

Cosmos has really got a ton of people in east coast salty. This is not the last of this saga. You wait and see what happens IF RayRay beats Cosmos in a major I expect to see a huge pop off.

Top Bottom