• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 16-22 | Everyone has Xrd now, right?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
iCSpHORQmm0uH.gif

Week of February 16th to the 22nd, 2015.

Fighting Games Weekly is the weekly discussion thread for all things fighting games. News, events, streams, videos, players, drama, everything fighting game related.

Don't know what to watch right now? Check the FGCPros Twitch Group or Jaxel's Stream Viewer. If you want to watch multiple streams at once, you can use Jaxel's customizable multiviewer as well. If you are looking to see what events are coming up past this week, check out the FGC Event Calendar that our own Malice215 put together.

New to FGC-GAF is the FGC-GAF Index which lists the fighting games GAFers plays as a neat reference with some rough statistics to boot. To add yourself to the index, quote this post and use the survey link below. Please remember to save/bookmark the "Edit your response" link so you can edit your responses if/when you buy a game already on the list or a new game that releases in the future.

Last week's thread. An archive of previous FGW threads is available here.​

ibsB0URLCQgTBQ.jpg

Competitive Super Smash Bros. Melee Discussion Thread
  • Fellow GAFer Anth0ny put up a thread for discussing and breaking down competetive Melee in what can be described as being nothing short of epic and comprehensive.
Winter Brawl 9 [ Additional streams: 3D Games, NRS, Kick Punch Block, Anime & Smash ] [ Schedule ] [ Friday ] [ 7PM EDT | 4PM PDT ]
Sonic Boom 2015 [Secondary Stream ] [ Saturday ] [ 10:30AM Spain | 4:30AM EDT | 1:30AM PDT ]
  • Out of Madrid, Spain comes the second Sonic Boom tournament featuring BlazBlue, Xrd, USFIV and 3S. Also featuring an appearance from Dogura!
  • This event continues through Sunday.
  • More information is available here.

iUtpKu5GLNKRB.jpg

iQ9GvDdVUloKo.jpg

Every week, FGW will spotlight one GAFer to get a better picture of their history with fighting games, their preferences, and much more. For this week's FGW Player Spotlight, we will be taking a closer look at a Marvel vs. Capcom legend, Clockw0rk!

What fighting games do you currently play, what is your all time favourite and why?
I currently play UMvC3, MvC2, and a teen-c bit of GGxrd. I can play SFIV and I'll play if someone asks me to but I never play it on my own accord. Favorite of all time is Marvel Vs. Capcom 2. It's the most fun of them all, has great pacing, has the most variety overall (YEAH I SAID IT), and Strider/Doom just feels so good ;0
What are your favorite mechanics from the current selection of fighting games and why? What are your least favorite and why?
I don't really like to single out mechanics in games. For example, you could make a legitimate argument against X-Factor but I think in the context of UMvC3 it works well and adds an understated, flexible strategic element to the game overall. I don't really care for any Burst mechanics but at a high level in those games (of which I'm not familiar) I bet it probably fits well in the grand scheme of things.

I will say in UMvC3 I don't think assists are as interesting as they are in MvC2. The way assists are punished and protected in 2 (being vulnerable while taunting) is just way more fun and leads to way more interesting situations than in 3. Punishing in 3 is more read reliant, though the payoff is often much bigger. A big problem too is the screen-freeze produced while assists are getting hit which makes intercepting a punish properly near impossible due to the freeze affecting your controls.
What got you into fighting games? Are there any other genre of games you play?
My two older brothers got me into fighting games. I'd tag along with them to the donut shop or RoundTable Pizza to play SF2. The first games I played at a truly competive level were MvC1 and T3/TTT at Golf N' Stuff in Norwalk. The thrill of competition at the arcade became the thing I loved to do most. Once I got exposed to Southern Hills Golfland and what it meant to play at a high level, I never looked back.

If I had to choose genres I'm partial to, I'd say strategy tactics, 3rd person action, and JRPGs.
What is your favorite fighting game character and why?
Strider because he's too cool and he fits me better than any other character I've ever played. I'm especially confident in Marvel 2 Strider, which you really have to be in order to win with him consistently (same for MvC2 Doom). I have to admit, my best character in UMvC3 these days is probably Vergil, though I'm trying to get my Strider caught up.
Describe your style of play, and how do you play (local, online, etc.).
I suppose I'm very much a "feeling/emotional" player and was influenced a bit by Valle when I was younger. I play heavy rushdown with a mix of slight technical ability, sponteneity, and major risk-taking. I'm a momentum-heavy player, both in game and in sets. If I'm "started" or "hot", I'll often play as wild as possible just to keep my pace sharp. I'm playing my best when my heart is pumping and I can feel my adrenaline going (I get a very specific feeling of warmth in my arms). I try to find the "essence" of a character's design so that I can play it to its maximum potential.

I feel fighting games are the best way I know to express my creativity so I often try whatever comes to mind mid-match to see if something cool or interesting happens. For example, a regular BnB combo like Vergil's is pretty standard: confirm to Rising Sun, use ground bounce, use wall bounce, end in cr.H > Spiral Swords or High Time > Dimension Slash. If at the end of the combo you end with a Stinger in the corner, there are actually heaps of things you can do right there. In situations like this I'll often try something I've never tried before mid-match to see what happens, sometimes even tournament matches. Most of the time I won't find anything good but sometimes I hit gold and it's awesome haha. Kind of like browsing music or old DVDs at a flea market or something! Anyway, if the parts to a combo are A > B > C, I'll switch out J R or Z for C to see what happens. Given this idea, I try to broaden my understanding of a character or my own game so that I can simplify it to A > B > C (aka footsies) and do the same sorta substitution thing.

I actually don't mind online play too much. I used to play CvS2 online with a fuckin Xbox brick controller so I can do Marvel 2 or 3 online (PSN is Strider_Doom, Xbl is StriderDoom though I don't have live right now). I hardly do training mode and learn mostly through playing good players offline. Would play online a lot more (and maybe even stream) if my internet was better.
What do you feel are your biggest strengths and weaknesses as a player?
Hard to objectively say. People who play against me can answer these better but for sake of the spotlight I'll try!

STRENGTHS
+hit-to-kill ratio is probably pretty decent, which went up considerably when I switched to Vergil
+good "button presser"
+no fear
+quick thinking
+confidence
+intimidation factor = taking advantage if they're nervous or show too much respect
+crowd is usually on my side (not always!)
+decent clutch. I'm no JWong but I feel I get a power boost when my back is to the wall

WEAKNESSES
-too many unnecessary risks (no fear to the point of recklessness)
-sometimes autopilot or playing absent-minded
-lazy to learn/practice tedious but necessary stuff
-pressing offense and forcing situations even when I don't have advantage, leading to happy bdays
-absent-mindedness = often times unable to adapt (see me vs RayRay last EVO)
-emotional player; if I eat a bad loss or get sent to losers early, it often affects my game heavily
-defense could be better
-not as confident in 3 as I was in 2. Confidence was like 85% of my game in 2
-not enough execution practice
-insufficient matchup experience in 3
-ah man. just overall a bunch of bad habits that I have trouble stamping out
Best and worst moments in the your fighting game career?
This one is tough. I've been around way too long to narrow this down to best and worst and there's some important stuff I probably won't remember till long after I've submitted this and will hate myself for not including. Off the top of my head, some of the best include winning my first SHGL MvC2 tournament, beating Dark Prince ft10, my first EVO top 8 (which was the first EVO, 2002), discovering bomb xx ouro vs Cable, playing the Neo match ft15, getting SICK fan art like this, seeing books I helped write on store shelves, getting employment with the help of my fighting gaming, getting the chance to travel (EC/NW/AUS were awesome), being treated like royalty upon first visit to any scene not CA (especially EC). Also, anytime someone asks for an autograph or tells me I'm their hero or reason they started playing or something similar, is super humbling and really means a lot to me.

Some of the worst moments include many, many losses (B5, EVO 2003, AUS, all 9th place EVOs, many more), being in a MvC2 diss video, not having Strider in MvC3, not having time to play much UMvC3 from 2012-2014 which hampered my game considerably, not ever visiting East Coast during any of MvC2's peaks, not switching to Vergil at Ultimate's release like originally planned, not having won a major yet, not streaming, not producing more content, having been playing for so long and not being at the top level. I guess my list is more like fighting game career regrets, and the moments are mostly just bad losses heh. I could go on forever about the highs and lows really.
What do you want from future fighting games?
Legitimate/fully functional online play
More Marvel games
More fighting games from NEO_G
A Soul Calibur game to get big
Competitive environment implemented in-game from day one and supported regularly by developer
Strider in the roster somewhere
A good Street Fighter game I enjoy

From the scene, I would like

People of integrity and intelligence who love fighting games to be leaders, organizers, and faces
Better commentary overall
Competitors being the #1 priority at competitions
Prize distribution not being so top heavy
Better run events overall
A dominant female top player

Also, in the distant future when I can no longer play competitively, I hope to train someone to eventually keep the "Clockw0rk" name going in fighting games. Either train someone or someone who play similar to me or something. Ideally it'd be a son or daughter I guess. What if the next Clockw0rk was a foreigner, or a woman, or a Martian? OR ALL THREE? That'd be awesome. Then they could train the next Clock and there could be a Clockw0rk lineage. Is this weird?
Who should be on next week's GAF Player Spotlight?
Am I supposed to pick just one? Would like to hear from Tesseract if he/she counts, otherwise any of dmr87, Fersis, Parallax Scroll, Solune, or ViewtifulJC!
Since Dahbomb strongly encourages pre-orders, what games do you plan to buy that have been officially announced?
Dragon's Dogma Online
Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy Type-0 if I had a PS4
Arcade Dissidia assuming it comes to console

iUoeLsdCrHsYQ.jpg

Code:
02/17  Dead or Alive 5: LAST ROUND (EU: 02/20)
02/27  The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match
04/15  Mortal Kombat X
2015   Dragon Ball Xenoverse
2015   Rivals of Aether
2015   Skullgirls Encore
2015   Under Night In-Birth (NA/EU)
TBD    Beast's Fury
TBD    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven
TBD    Next The King Of Fighters Title (tentative)
TBD    Rise of Incarnates
TBD    Street Fighter V
TBD    Tekken 7
TBD    Tekken X Street Fighter
TBD    Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm
TBD    Yatagarasu: Legend of Raven

ibqmKoeGZdF3Lr.jpg

iknYm15Cbb3g4.jpg

Super Desperation Radio [ 9:30PM EDT | 6:30 PDT ]
  • Hellpockets and various other members of the KoF community discuss KoF and happenings in the FGC.
Marvel Mondays [ 10PM EDT | 7PM PDT ]
  • Out of the ashes of The BOX Arena, comes the San Diego FGC's newest organized weekly for UMvC3.
UltraChenTV: First Attack & Lv3 Focus [ 11:30PM EDT | 8:30PM PDT ]
  • Weekly FGC show dedicated to match analysis, teaching, commentary, news, debates, and more! Hosted by UltraDavid and James Chen.

i05jU9MTJVOrL.jpg

Kachitagari TV (JP) [ 9PM JST | 8AM EDT | 5AM PDT ]
  • Bon-chan, Kazunoko and Fuudo's new show, focusing primarily on SSFIV AE ranked matches but is branching off into other games as well.
Capcom UK presents WinnerStaysOn Sessions [ 8PM GMT | 3PM EDT | 12PM PDT ]
  • Logan Sama, organiser of the old WSO weeklys in London, invites some of London's finest to Capcom UK HQ for first to 5 sets in USF4.
NYC VF [ 8PM EDT | 5PM PDT ]
  • NYC VF crew presents VF5:FS tournaments casuals out of The Next Level arcade in Brooklyn.
The Break Weekly [ 8PM EDT | 5PM PDT ]
  • New Jersey's largest weekly featuring UMvC3 and Injustice.
The On Blast Show [ 10PM EDT | 7PM PDT ]
  • JamessMK & DarKNaTaS host a raw and uncut weekly talk show discussing events in the FGC with various FGC personalities.
UltraChenTV: The Tuesday Show [ 11:30PM EDT | 8:30PM PDT ]
  • Weekly FGC show dedicated to match analysis, teaching, commentary, news, debates, and more! Hosted by UltraDavid and James Chen.
The Show That Sucks [ 1AM EDT (following day) | 10PM PDT ]
  • iPlaywinner hosts a weekly talk show featuring alpha stream monsters Harrison and Honzo Gonzo.

ibeoCQqpoXTtfu.jpg

Game Spot Versus KoF Casuals (JP) [ 7PM JST | 6AM EDT | 3AM PDT ]
  • KoF 1998UM, KoF 2002UM and KoF XIII C action from Japan.
TOPANGA TV (JP) [ 9PM JST | 8AM EDT | 5AM PDT ]
  • A weekly show featuring Mago, Tokido, and Momochi. They go over the tournaments they will participate and have participated in overseas and in Japan, as well as the general news in SF. For long periods of the year, there is a student-teacher session involving one of the 3 Topanga members taking a player under their wing and teaching them how to play SF. The show features rank matches (sometimes random char. matches) and ends with a 8 man online tournament featuring players around 4.5kpp such as Poongko, Inco, and more.
Next Level Battle Circuit [ 8PM EDT | 4PM PDT ]
  • NYC's biggest weekly at The Next Level Arcade in Brooklyn featuring SSFIV AE, UMvC3 and TTT2. If the Teamsp00ky link is not working, it is likely on the backup stream on Arturo's channel.
Wednesday Night Fights [ 12AM EDT (following day) | 9PM PDT ] [ON HIATUS]

ibuSEViyvaW6s2.jpg

HBTB Live [ 8PM EDT | 5PM PDT ]
  • Hold Back To Block hosts a weekly roundtable discussion of various happenings in the FGC.
Melee It On Me [ 9PM EDT | 6PM PDT ]
  • A bi-weekly Smash podcast discussing recent events, news and issues in the Smash community, hosted by Scar, Prog, Cactuar and Sheridan.
Ghost Battle Series [ 9PM CST | 10PM EDT | 7PM PDT ]
  • Galloping Ghost Arcade presents an Injustice weekly out of Chicago.
The Fray [ 10PM EDT | 7PM PDT ]
  • A weekly FGC talk show hosted by iPlaywinner, featuring a varying, ensemble cast of prominent members of the fighting game community.
ATP LIVE! [ 11PM EDT | 8PM PDT ]
  • Aris' new weekly show, discussing whatever he wants to! The format resembles old ATP podcasts.
The Runback [ 12AM EDT (following day) | 9PM PDT ] [ON HIATUS]
  • The UMvC3 and KoF XIII branch of Wednesday Night Fights also hosted at Super Arcade in Walnut, California.

iUsCIlMTxirgq.jpg

The Smash Break Bi-Weekly [ 6PM EDT | 3PM PDT ]
  • The Break hosts a new Melee bi-weekly to replace Rokunaya Bi-Weeklies which are ending.
Thank God It's Team Stickbug [ 7PM EDT | 4PM PDT ]
  • Arturo streams a BlazBlue and Guilty Gear bi-weekly out of Next Level arcade in Brooklyn.
KaoTV! (JP) [ 11PM JST | 10AM EDT | 7AM PDT ]
SALTY! [ 11PM EDT | 8PM PDT ]
  • A bi-weekly Skullgirls event hosted by members of the Skullgirls development team, often featuring preview builds of the game.

iDFzpxKo67pi.jpg

Rebel Up [ 7PM EDT | 4PM PDT ]
  • Super Arcade's anime bi-weekly, featuring GG, BB, P4A, SG, Gundam and older anime games as well.

ibviiDfGbYQe8.jpg

GGPO VanBats [ 4PM EDT | 1PM PDT ]
  • Weekly GGPO Vampire Savior ranbats streamed by GAFer Rotanibor.
Super Smash Sundays [ 4PM EDT | 1PM PDT ] [ON HIATUS]
  • SuperDojo and Team OXY partner up to create a new weekly for the SoCal Melee community, featuring doubles and singles.

ixwKqL3HDm2tG.jpg

On GAF we have various members that stream fighting games from time to time too. If you would like to add your channel to this thread, send me a PM.

ijZOOUzP40x43.jpg

Often, some fighting games can seem intimidating to players new and old. Below are a bunch of resources that may be of aid to new players, or handy as references.
  • Learn How To Play Fighting Games Free eBook from Shoryuken is a fantastic primer for new players to the genre.
  • Footsies Handbook is a guide to the potentially elusive, but integral part of doing well in any fighting game.
  • NeoGAF's Arcade Stick Thread is the place to go for questions about anything arcade stick-related.
  • Step Up Your Game is an editorial series by Justin Wong that covers a multitude of topics, notably focusing on strengthening your mental game and playing smarter instead of harder.
  • Tips for first time competitors will help you straighten out those nerves and expectations when you head out to your first tournament.
  • Domination 101 is almost a cult classic article in the FGC, which has Seth Killian telling us how he really feels about the idea of "cheapness" in fighting games.
  • Team-building Guide by our very own Karsticles, which helps make it easier to approach team-building in MvC games, and games with similar synergistic elements.
For a list of NeoGAF OTs for specific fighting games, as well as a list of non-GAF fighting game communities that may be of interest, check out the FGW Archive where these resources can be found on separate sheets at the bottom.

- - -

If you have any suggestions for the OP, please do not hesitate to post in this thread or (preferably) PM me to let me know.

Azure J

Clock, a combination of a whim to better understand (and potentially make) fighting game design and that FT15 you had with Neo were two of the biggest reasons I started wanting to play fighters beyond Smash Bros. Just wanted to let you know. :D

TWILT

Banned
Happy that I managed to get Clock to do the interview this week! :D

Great read; you're actually one of my biggest inspirations for wanting to keep playing fighting games and I love your attitude towards Marvel. Hope to see you do well in future tournies!

Ideally it'd be a son or daughter I guess.

I can see that fateful moment.

"Son, it is time for you to play in this tournament... only now you will be the Clockw0rk"
"Fuck that dad, I'm playing as Pikachusgiantballs"

Solune

You will always be a hero to me Clockwork. You had the balls to call out everyone during the whole EH Moon's interview thing and of course the string of tweets that went along with it.

This one in particular stood out to me

It really struck a chord in me. Much respect for playing the game you love and accepting its faults and the commitment of trying to improve yourself despite the negativity surrounding it.

gutabo

You will always be a hero to me Clockwork.

This. I've been a fan since the knowskill videos days and I still find it a bit surreal to read your posts here(kinda like reading shadyk's posts in gamefaqs way back in the day). Great interview!
If you want to come to peru lemme know

Amazing interview. Why does a man I have never met give me such warm feelings inside all the time? I don't understand.

STRENGTHS
+good "button presser"
I am also good at this, Clockw0rk. Usually right as I get counter-hit.

Clock, a combination of a whim to better understand (and potentially make) fighting game design and that FT15 you had with Neo were two of the biggest reasons I started wanting to play fighters beyond Smash Bros. Just wanted to let you know. :D
That FT15 was my introduction to high-level play. Before then, I played MvC2 and just spammed projectiles with Sentinel and Megaman (omg 1 button projectile is OP!). That set was pure magic that lit my mind on fire. THIS was the MvC2 I was playing all these years? This stuff was possible?

I ordered a fight stick immediately afterward and practiced Blackheart infinites for the next month on a daily basis after work.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So against my better judgment, I bought Xrd. This better be good.

iron-man-anime-trailer-part3-o.gif

Yeah, Clock vs. Neo was right around when I started watching streams, it may have been my first major/event that I watched TBH and it kicked MvC3 hype into fucking overdrive. Definitely a big part of me deciding to get involved in FGC things, but probably more than that it kind of.. realized? the FGC a bit for me. Much of what I knew at that point was from early vanilla SFIV streams and locals. Started recognizing names more leading into WCW and then there was this hype as fuck money match which somehow was like a bucket of personality and energy being thrown at your face without any real cuts to the player reactions. Kind of a magical moment where I kind of "got" why people invested so much into these games, and it was for those moments (and of course, stuff like EVO as well). Thanks, Clock.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What the hell, why?
Frauds Among Us

Probably won't have much time to play and am already sitting on an ever-growing pile of unfinished/unstarted games. Mainly bought it because I enjoyed the demo, I feel it's no use waiting for a revision when it's cheaper than it will probably ever hit retail up here and it's fitting to be my first GG.

Item Box

perfect thread title.

Playing xrd has reminded me how complicated anime fighters can be compared to street fighter. bursts, faultless defense, roman cancels, just guards, danger time, negative penalties... I almost got a headache trying to recall what to do and when while in an actual match.

Nevertheless, I'm really liking it so far and starting to get the hang of things.

perfect thread title.

Playing xrd has reminded me how complicated anime fighters can be compared to street fighter. bursts, faultless defense, roman cancels, just guards, danger time, negative penalties... I almost got a headache trying to recall what to do and when while in an actual match.

Nevertheless, I'm really liking it so far and starting to get the hang of things.
Don't forget blitz shielding, alpha counters, proration, RISC, and the gatling system!

i'd just like to remind everyone that i beat clockwork at evo last year

sure it was a friendly set

and he beat me 4 times prior

and the sun was in my eyes in the ballroom (shut up)

but i did it

the point is get your asses to tournaments and stop being enzo

Very enjoyable read, Clockwork. I remember reading about the rivalry with Dark Prince way back when I joined SRK in 2006, which eventually led to that first to ten.

You worked on Playstation All Stars, right? Or was that Maj? Maybe both?? I'm blanking right now. Either way, I enjoyed that game.

.la1n

Nice to see Clockwork on the player highlight. Thread title is appropriate, just picked up Xrd myself.

Nice interview!

Since we were talking about motivation to learn fighting games in the previous topic and how it's difficult because not based on the common "fun" denominator, there's something I'm eager to talk about: the Street Fighter 5 communication. So what do you think about the whole "Rise" message about self-improvement and all? Do you think that could really work to get new players into fighting games?

My idea about how to communication around SF5 was quite the opposite to be honest. If the goal is to build a community and sell games, I think going around the whole "self improvement" thing is actually very risky. The way I saw it was to build the hype around all kind of people all having a history with a street fighter game and put SF5 in a position where it permits you to continue to build stories for you and your friends. My idea was that SF5 should be, with Pizza and bear, the third ingredient to a good evening with friends, a way to communicate. This way you create micro-local communities and the more people play the game, the more chances there is that one of the players might engage more seriously into it.

But the "Rise" thing takes the problem by the other end. It gives a messages not of fun be courage and self sacrifice to get better at something. That's a great message for sure, but it implies that instead of going from bottom to top of the pyramid, the top by his efforts may inspire the bottom. That's bold and somehow logical as fighting game players are the most humans and sociable you can find and they can inspire sympathy too.
But I don't know, I feel it's risky. The game going on a road were there are different systems for each characters, a lot of mechanics, and an entry price (probably no free version) makes me think about Starcraft 2, a game with complex mechanics, godlike players, but the entry level is so high. As opposed to a LoL that uses the "Rise" thing too but with a simpler and accessible game with a free model for everybody to try it.

So what are your thoughts about this?

perfect thread title.

If you want to worry about something, worry about airdashes and remember you can block/do combos in the air, pushblock (faultless defense) and guard cancel (dead angle). Just play Street Fighter after that.

DON'T worry about all the damn specifics of meter gain, instant blocking and other esoteric stuff. Just move, block, do moves to control space. Focus on what you can visually do, not the math behind it. GG is absolutely terrible at implementing things in a more complex way than is necessary.

At it's core, this is just Akuma and Dhalsim going at it.

mbpm1

That's what I did, though of Ky as Akuma in the very limited time i played it.

Only Akuma with an horizontal-ish air fireball, which is pretty awesome.

also Akuma with a sword range, which is ridic.

Horseress

Some more T7 footage, this time demonstrating the 1P/2P rendering camera thing

And there's also this:

Wonkey @Flying_Wonkey · 38m 38 minutes ago
The Pre-Launch version of Tekken 7 will only have ONLINE MATCHES available. No local play for it.

Weird...

And again, thanks to Flying Wonkey, always on point with the Tekken stuff <3

Riposte

I thought clockwork already did one.

Anyway, it is kind of sad, but I need lug my PS3 around with Xrd installed to get people to play it.

I spent 50 on it, but I'm ain't even mad at the price drop.

Malice215

Everyone has VF5FS now, right? No?

There's a tournament called Sonic Boom?

That's what I thought when I found out about it.

Tekken 7 is also looking alot better. Lucky Chloe and Shaheen look amazing. It's a shame that the other two new characters aren't as cool. Glad that they added one of my favorite stages back into the game.

Zissou

I grabbed VF5, the PS3 version of Xrd (just in case people come over- only have one PS4 stick right now, but a couple PS3 ones are sitting around), SFII HD Remix, Accent Core +R for Vita (why not?), and something else I can't remember... maybe. Not bad for 31 bucks!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Amazing Interview! :D

My friends and I finally played Xrd and it was kinda overwhelming but fun experience since we didn't do tutorial. We will check out tutorial next time before we fight. So far I really enjoy the new characters. They did great job with new characters. Once I get better with characters, then I'm looking forward to fight anyone here and GGX OT.

Great interview Clockw0rk!

Meeting you and going to you're tournament have always been fond memories of my FGC career, and this spotlight was fantastic, I can definitely relate on autopilot stuff while playing, though obviously not as high of level lol

Also you called me Smeedawicks one time and I'll never forget that :p

Top Bottom