• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 25 - July 1

Jesus, they just stick all the FGC related tags they can think of on their videos huh.

Goddamn, you're not kidding.

Tags:

fchamp interview ifc yipes broken tier ryan ramirez daigo umehara beast evo moment 37 fgtv madcatz chun li rf kindevu viper sagat tokido murda face mad catz team mcz Bonchan Momochi xian seth gouki gen -r- cross counter tv asia xianmsg zhieeep mike ross gootecks zhi bar fights Soul Calibur Soulcalibur namco bandai video videogames gaming games Videogame X360 XBOX360 360 ps3 Playstation Playstation3 trailer teaser kayane keev nightmare balrog bison yun rose sako cody momochi marn

rspgR.gif

YES

Belenos

Banned
WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY NOT?!

He didn't say why, and we asked him several times. D:

That's a shame.

I'm guessing Yipes will be on house mic again, so I'd be okay with any combination of Ultra David/James Chen/Seth Killian for Marvel and Street Fighter.

My favorite commentator duos (besides Rush Hour) are UltraDavid/Seth Killian & Yipes/Keth Sillian and I think both have a high chance of happening. :D

So apparently, instead of going back to SoCal to get his EVO plane ticket, Yipes said "fuck it" and decided to hang out in the FGTV house? Is this accurate? Because if it is, it's stupid as fuck.

So apparently, instead of going back to SoCal to get his EVO plane ticket, Yipes said "fuck it" and decided to hang out in the FGTV house? Is this accurate? Because if it is, it's stupid as fuck.

This is accurate.

Champ is now collecting donations in an effort to get Yipes to Evo.

In the event that stream monsters fail, Champ will foot the bill.

remist

So wait, he had a ticket decided not to use it and now they want stream monsters to donate so he can buy another one?

Edit: Couldn't he just catch a car ride with someone. This seems super shady. I'd be hesitant to donate especially since champ is involved.

I heard differently. Something about him risking missing his flight to be at FGTV to levelup. Could be wrong.

Champ and Co. are still fuzzy on the details of how any money will be used. No one knows if he's flying back to SoCal to catch his flight to Vegas or if he's just flying from NorCal to Vegas with any money raised.

Edit: Luffy - Yes.

This is accurate.

Champ is now collecting donations in an effort to get Yipes to Evo.

In the event that stream monsters fail, Champ will foot the bill.

What the fuck

I love Yipes, but that some serious BS, unless there's more to the story than "Oh I forgot my ticket in socal buy me another one stream..."

Not as far as I heard from Champ on stream

Yipes was supposed to show up later in the month to chill, but he wants to level up with the house + the Japanese crew before EVO.

So, he still has a ticket. But it's from SoCal. But he decided to go up to NorCal. Champ asking for donations, etc. etc.

p.s. someone buy me this

I'll never stop being amazed at people who throw money at pro players over the stupidest shit. It's Yipes' own damn fault for leaving his ticket behind, and FChamp is asking the viewers to foot the bill. Ridiculous.
Isn't Vegas like a 4 hour ride from LA? Why is there a need to take a plane anyway?

It's quicker. Plus if Yipes booked ahead of time, it's probably cheaper than paying for the gas there and back.

Top Bottom