• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 25 - July 1

Quick and dirty summation:

-Yipes wants to grind at the FGTV house in preparation for EVO, but says that by doing so he's not sure he can make it out to EVO because his plane(?) ticket is for SoCal to Vegas not NorCal to Vegas.

-FChamp puts up a donation link and asks his stream monsters to help get Yipes to EVO.

-Claims it's not a raffle, but then offers to give a stick away anyways.

-Koogy's twitter post

Bunch of stupidity everywhere.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Either Yipes didn't know that and got the ticket on his own, wasting HIS money.
Either Yipes did know and is wasting Broken Tier's money.
Either Filipino is lying to everyone and scamming stream monsters for donations.

Correct?

Either Filipino is lying to everyone and scamming stream monsters for donations.

Correct?

Yo daaaaamnnnn.

Chavelo

Guys, stop talking about non-game related content in this thread or else Bluerei is gonna keep on bitching on twitter about GAF. XD

El Sloth

Banned

Correct?
It's no use about speculating what's going on behind the streams (pun woooo). Just let things play out.

El Sloth

Banned
People spend more time talking about games than actually playing them on GAF anyways. And then there's the OT (and the Community OT). SportsGAF could be their own forum if they really wanted to. We've already had the Soccer offshoot.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
People spend more time talking about games than actually playing them on GAF anyways. And then there's the OT (and the Community OT). SportsGAF could be their own forum if they really wanted to. We've already had the Soccer offshoot.
This is me, especially with Marvel :(

I hope Gootecks explains his tomfoolery thoroughly tonight. I must be the only one who still wants to know WTF happened with all that.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Also FChamp is really lame for that post game commentary.

Dude is bound to get jumped. I wouldn't even be mad at that. lol

Actually he probably deserves it.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

-Yipes wants to grind at the FGTV house in preparation for EVO, but says that by doing so he's not sure he can make it out to EVO because his plane(?) ticket is for SoCal to Vegas not NorCal to Vegas.

-FChamp puts up a donation link and asks his stream monsters to help get Yipes to EVO.

-Koogy's twitter post
If this is true you could surely grab a bus up to NorCal or bum a ride with someone from FGTV to vegas.
I don't even understand what the fuck is going on here.

ArecxP

Banned
who is Kevin Wong?

Champ's biggest
dick rider
stream monster. Back in the day when he first started streaming, K.Wong was his top donatee
and pretty much bought his way into being a mod.
Lol.

I stopped donating to champ after the 3rd time because he just kept asking for it and plus the odds got bigger as he got more fans. I just donated recently because I was bored and wanted to see if I had some luck with the Royal Rumble but that has been on hiatus for 2 weeks and I haven't got a response or anything about it. So that pretty much tells me, hey, 30$ stick is cool and all but it's not worth it.

Hey not my fault thread title says Fighting Game Weekly... which resemble U.S Weekly to me (yes my own personal excuse!).

I can't talk about fighting games all the time that would be just too boring... Plus NBA season is over, NFL season is over, and MLB is just boring. :/

So anyways who we betting on the special guest for tonight CC Live?

Hey not my fault thread title says Fighting Game Weekly... which resemble U.S Weekly to me (yes my own personal excuse!).

I can't talk about fighting games all the time that would be just too boring... Plus NBA season is over, NFL season is over, and MLB is just boring. :/

So anyways who we betting on the special guest for tonight CC Live?

sup Supersonic-GAF, funny running into you here of all places.

to keep up with topics, GUYS I HAVE A SHITTY VF5 arcade stick for 360 using it on pc. can that be moded with them magical hori or whatever buttons and sticks and crap that make you into a fighting game god?

EDIT:

Holy shinola, it's not a vf5 stick, its a Hori Fighting Stick EX2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAmsGFguBsU

first things first, im missing 2 buttons to match the 8 button setup i normally see D:

on a scale of 1-10, 1 being a NES dpad and 10 being the best of the Boast, how screwed am i?

Chavelo

sup Supersonic-GAF, funny running into you here of all places.

to keep up with topics, GUYS I HAVE A SHITTY VF5 arcade stick for 360 using it on pc. can that be moded with them magical hori or whatever buttons and sticks and crap that make you into a fighting game god?

EDIT:

Holy shinola, it's not a vf5 stick, its a Hori Fighting Stick EX2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAmsGFguBsU

first things first, im missing 2 buttons to match the 8 button setup i normally see D:

on a scale of 1-10, 1 being a NES dpad and 10 being the best of the Boast, how screwed am i?

41EEHYAG9CL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Imm0rt4l

-Koogy's twitter post

And this kinda shit is why rafflemonster exists.

Dahbomb

Yipes main team is Dante/Vergil/Magneto and his B team is Spencer/Vergil/Hawkeye.

Most top Marvel players have a main and a B team at least now.

Does Yipes even have a main team or is it just vergil and whoever he feels like?

He's been playing with 3 variations of Vergil teams at FGTV house....Spencer/Vergil/Hawkeye, Vergil/Dante/Nova, and Dante/Vergil/Magneto which was his main team the previous two majors.

EDIT: Beaten and corrected.

Guess His Vergil/Dante/Nova is his "playing a not so good player" team.

Jauncy

Neo Member
Yipes main team is Dante/Vergil/Magneto and his B team is Spencer/Vergil/Hawkeye.

Most top Marvel players have a main and a B team at least now.

B team makes it sound weak. I would call it a counter team, since its his primary team in certain match ups.

Top Bottom