• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 4-10 | WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!

Damn RayRay gave ChrisG a really tough time.

He missed a lot of conversions with his Zero that could've won him the match.

You don't say? /s

Doom + Dante is actually a really good and under explored shell. This is really the first time it has been showed at the highest level outside of Japan.

I'm waiting for a really good Morr/Dante/Doom player. Imagine the time outs with that team.

Maybe this doesnt work anymore because I havent played Elena in a while, but against Rufus I always used st.hp to AA him. Caught everything he did. Whether he straight jumped in, delay dive kicked, or regular divekicked. I only used st.lp when Rufus was close enough where an immediate divekick would beat everything but st.lp. A solid Rufus player at the TOSF HQ locals had a really hard time getting in on me when I used it.

But ya, Yun and Rufus suck. once Rufus gets in, it's game over.

I sometimes try it but the risk/reward of using such a slow normal in neutral isn't that great.

About the Rufus player, are you talking about SJ?

Onemic

I sometimes try it but the risk/reward of using such a slow normal in neutral isn't that great.

About the Rufus player, are you talking about SJ?

I guess online its harder, but offline, it's really easy because Rufus' jump is so slow.

is SJ black? And does he sometimes wear a marvel/avengers hat?

Top Bottom