• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 4-10 | WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!

Ok, that was kind of cool.
KuGsj.gif

MormaPope

Banned
Starting to main Blanka, such a fun character to fuck around with. Can't believe people still walk into his electric turtle attack.

Village

fergie ruined them for me.

Fallin' Up is there best song imo
Cant agree really like the south american sound on ele and mb. (I think MB is the best thing they ever did ) . What ruined em for me was their move to electronic stuff after that

But let me stop here, might be the wrong thread for it

Wait so Chris and Justin are playing MK on a pad. Is it just easier to play MK on pad?
From my understanding yeah

Mk on stick is odd

Kimosabae

Banned
wtf man im watching these drone shenanigans from sonya... i'm shocked at how dope mkx looks. game looks really fast, visceral and fun

Kumubou

For the 0-5 people that care, I have a UNIEL lobby up on PSN for anyone who wants to play. Just send a request to RottenSashimi.

Kumubou

Out of the house with family, so not tonight for me.
So it turns out Mother's Day wasn't the best day for this. :x Ah well, try again next week. Nice to know that people are still interested.

You WC homies :T
Not my fault the EC scene went 60 to 0 in record time. D:

Although I was playing El Sloth (who is in NYC, so a real cross-country connection) and that was... tolerable? Hardly ideal, especially since he was spamming lynchpin and 5[C] like a jerk. :< Aasfdgfdgdfgh I wish this game had better netcode.

Anne

So it turns out Mother's Day wasn't the best day for this. :x Ah well, try again next week. Nice to know that people are still interested.

Not my fault the EC scene went 60 to 0 in record time. D:

Although I was playing El Sloth (who is in NYC, so a real cross-country connection) and that was... tolerable? Hardly ideal, especially since he was spamming lynchpin and 5[C] like a jerk. :< Aasfdgfdgdfgh I wish this game had better netcode.

EC dead as shit and the netcode sucks, so I never get to play anymore :T

Top Bottom