• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | November 12-18 | WSHH Edition

If the relationship is solid, talk the bad sex out. Simple. If you can't talk about the sex you're having, then it's just the same giddy feelings anyone has when getting to know someone who likes them back.

You know damn well 99% of fighting GAF can't help him there. -=went there=-
image.php

It's stretching it to call this a major for Ghost Rider. What's the second major that Zero won?

Also, I think people are gonna stop underestimating Ricky in marvel. He's been real consistent in tournaments lately.

Vice

The West Coast Classic is this weekend in LA. I Think J Wong, Marn and a few other California players will be there. I believe it's beign streamed by the guys who do the Mix-Up. At twitch.tv/themixup

Hosted by The Game.

Edit: November 17. It has AE and Marvel. Smash too.

Azure J

If the relationship is solid, talk the bad sex out. Simple. If you can't talk about the sex you're having, then it's just the same giddy feelings anyone has when getting to know someone who likes them back.

The correct answer.

Sex with Chris G would be very awkward because he would play keepaway the entire time

I bet he's good at fisting.

Not surpised he is having issues. He probably quits every time it starts to get hard.

The answers that need to be hall of fame'd. Good lord. :lol

Riposte

TTT2 (which I haven't played yet and am slightly intimidated by) vs VF5:FS. Someone in another thread talked about how FS was awful in comparison, but never elaborated. I was wondering what the thought behind that was.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Yea it's the one that 645 went in Tennessee.
If you want to get technical, Zero didn't actually win MWC. The winning character was either Rock, Paper, or Scissors.

Although Eddie was the best player in attendance, so it didn't make much of a difference.

alstein

TTT2 (which I haven't played yet and am slightly intimidated by) vs VF5:FS. Someone in another thread talked about how FS was awful in comparison, but never elaborated. I was wondering what the thought behind that was.

TTT2 might have slightly more active online, but it's much, much easier to get decent at VF, and it's more rewarding as an experience.

It's also much cheaper.

Riposte

TTT2 might have slightly more active online, but it's much, much easier to get decent at VF, and it's more rewarding as an experience.

It's also much cheaper.

Oh, I already have FS and I love it. I was just wondering what people are saying about it and TTT2.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Of course I'm not but neither are you.

Other people's bedroom problems is none of my concern, except you know who. :p
Lolz

BTW i believe that Chris G broke with his girl.

It's also much cheaper.

I think they're both 2 of the best fighting games released in the past few years. But why, in your opinion, is VF more rewarding? Is it because it is quicker to learn?

I believe learning TTT2 is the most rewarding experience because there is so much to learn.

Top Bottom