• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | November 12-18 | WSHH Edition

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I played the Vita demo for Sony Smash Bros at a store and was able to do a level 1 super while I had 2 bars which I've been hoping I was able to do would Seth lie to us?

Chavelo

FGC-GAF in video form. :D

ALSO:

550174_478352978876001_1835586008_n.jpg

Can we list the real majors? The current "on a weekend" definition is a bit loose. Ignoring Japan;

Evo, CEO, NCR, UFGT, SS, Canada cup seem pretty safe as a start.
Well, what are you defining a "major" as? Something a lot of people show up to?

IMO, a tournament is a major if it provides Evo seeding points.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yeah. It's in beta so broadcasters are the only ones to see it right now. Higher resolutions are going to be much more noticeable. It's time to step it up to 1080p.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
RayRay slowly getting better with the best character in the game. I'm scared. That movement is bonkers. Perfect fit for him and his execution, not sure about the team though.

EDIT: Lol Smurfx just signed in as a friend on Bum's stream.

Dahbomb

Yipes: Now that I have asserted my dominance... I summon all the GODS of Marvel to battle for my amusement.

so-much-win-starcraft-reaction.gif

Next week is going to be fucking epic. My birthday, DmC demo release (the thread will be glorious) and Curley Mustache#5.

Riposte

Did the Quad City DJs / SpaceJam remix thing come from the NorCal regional intro or whatever? For some reason I can't find it on YouTube anymore (the one with Charles Barkley vs Godzilla).

Top Bottom