• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 29 - Oct 5 | 4th place wins a cake

El Sloth

Banned
I'm tired of El Sloth changing avatars...shits just not right man
The Bandito Sloth is old and busted, VJC. I need a change of pace. Tomino Creeping is just right for now. The end game is a superior sloth avatar though!
...Adon eats that ass tbh
Why'd you think so? I feel like Adon is the one who has take all the hits trying to get in, and now EX drill is so good against random jaguar tooths. Nothing more satisfying than catching a jaguar tooth with a U1 though.
Thats the savior of anime right there, I mean actual cartoons, show some respect.
Father of giant robot soap operas, famed hater of women

Why'd you think so? I feel like Adon is the one who has take all the hits trying to get in, and now EX drill is so good against random jaguar tooths. Nothing more satisfying than catching a jaguar tooth with a U1 though.

His U1 shuts down her fireball game and can catch her backdash when OS'd. So you feel really shutdown on wakeup. He can DP most drills even when they're spaced well because of how horizontal some of them go.

I fuckin hate Adon so much

The Bandito Sloth is old and busted, VJC. I need a change of pace. Tomino Creeping is just right for now. The end game is a superior sloth avatar though!

Father of giant robot soap operas, famed hater of women

10/10 bright noa slaps

Grakl

Starting to learn Elena, she's so fun. Thanks based Sako. I found some vids of Topanga B League on Youtube, but not all of them. I'm guessing people actually go to niconico's (I think it's that?) site and buy access?

Starting to learn Elena, she's so fun. Thanks based Sako. I found some vids of Topanga B League on Youtube, but not all of them. I'm guessing people actually go to niconico's (I think it's that?) site and buy access?
leave my waifu alone
When Blackule says "Adon eats that ass", I honestly don't know if that means he wins or loses.

if he got that ass ate, then he'd lose
if he eats that ass, then he wins

I don't think Adon beats Rose at all. I personally think she wins that matchup 6-4. Am I alone in this, Rosebros? I am not afraid of Adons at all, even when they start acting nutty.

Everyone Luffy has played Gamerbee he has gotten bodied, that probably has a lot to with it. He also said Gamerbee is the player he least wanted to face in the Canada Cup Master Series before it got delayed.

Gonna put this here again

FGW | But Seriously Folks When's Marvel

I don't even remember the last time I watched Marvel. Probably the Nemo vs Champ money match

Mr. X

My pipedream for Capcom:
Darkstalkers 5: Vampire Savior 3 outsourced to Arc System Works
Animation done like GGXrd
Base will be DS3 AKA Vampire Savior and keep the speed at the tournament setting
Add the characters not present
Add Anita who a WIP I think?
Add in Ruby Heart, Son Son and Amingo from MvCC2
Add in a new character or 2 I guess
Adjust pushblock to not be chance based on how many buttons pressed but keep how there's varying pushblock distances which were based on button strength.

But poop comes from there!

Dahbomb

FGW| I have two above average brown sticks
ibnJhT5q4E21up.gif

Top Bottom