• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Canada Cup & CPT Latin America Finals (10/28-11/02)

Great match. I like both players and characters so I'm happy with whoever won.

Think that was the first time Du has beaten Daigo in SF?

It's almost like Infiltration wants to go to losers so he can play more matches.

Infil is one of those players that makes strong losers bracket runs. If he can get past Gamerbee, I like his chances to still go far.

Daigo is the opposite. It's winners all the way or he's done.

There is a certain Melee God here who smells crazy bad. Not a joke, like it's unbelievable how bad he smells. Beware the spoiler tag you may not think of this guy the same way ever again.
It's HungryBox

BlizzKrut

Banned
just woke up and saw we have two birdies, one rashid and one juri in top 16 winners side? what a time to be alive.

Took the words out of my keyboard, it's amazing, I'm loving this tourney, up there with this year's CEO as far as SFV quality gameplay and variety go IMO.

Alright Daigo, we still in there. America is looking awfully strong this tourney though. If not for Xiaohai I think Du or Kbrad could pull it off.

So we're going to get Infiltration vs Daigo in losers bracket.

Here are the scores of their matches in SFV

Infil 5-3 Daigo at red bull kumite (casuals). Was tied 3-3 and Infil won the last 2 games.
Infil 3-2 Daigo in China in the side team tournament.
Daigo 5-4 Infil in China's main U League tournament.

Top Bottom