• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

Juraash

Finally claimed my rewards tonight. The haul included:

Fierce Diety Puzzle
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Earthbound
Yoshi's Island
Dr. Luigi
Wonderful 101 (possibly x2)

So I didn't get a code screen for W101 the first time I claimed it, and the coins stayed on my balance for around 10 minutes. So I picked everything else and my coin balance updated fine. But when I go to snag W101 again it takes the rest of my points when it updates. So I'm assuming I'll have 2 codes. So if I receive my missing W101 code via email, I'll see about dispersing it to someone here. Luckily I had enough to claim everything I was interested in.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, is Chibi-Robo! Photo Finder worth 250 coins? I love Chibi-Robo, and I know the game's not all that great, but it beats spending $10. I already got all my physical rewards so it's not like I'm using precious coins.

I can't wait to see all the salty tears when Nintendo remotely removes your games you received from registering multiple Wii minis. It will be the FExSMT incident all over again.

Instro

I can't wait to see all the salty tears when Nintendo remotely removes your games you received from registering multiple Wii minis. It will be the FExSMT incident all over again.

Yeah, seems like a bad idea. I'm sure they are already aware of people doing it.

B-Ri

Finally claimed my rewards tonight. The haul included:

Fierce Diety Puzzle
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Earthbound
Yoshi's Island
Dr. Luigi
Wonderful 101 (possibly x2)

So I didn't get a code screen for W101 the first time I claimed it, and the coins stayed on my balance for around 10 minutes. So I picked everything else and my coin balance updated fine. But when I go to snag W101 again it takes the rest of my points when it updates. So I'm assuming I'll have 2 codes. So if I receive my missing W101 code via email, I'll see about dispersing it to someone here. Luckily I had enough to claim everything I was interested in.

if you end up getting a second code for W101, im willing to take that off your hands :)

Aselith

Had to get dat messenger bag. Looks fantastic and I think I'd actually get some use from it. Hope the platnium rewards are nice. :)

Elija2

I think the thing about the Wii mini codes is that some of them have expired so they don't give you coins but you can't register another Wii mini console again under the same account (unless you have a family account).

Bytes

I woke up at this insane time hoping to use the site when everyone else was sleeping, only to see that the site is down for maintenance.

Back to sleep, then.

Revenile

I got the game case as it was the only thing I could afford that is practical to me. However now I have survey for a game I never bought staring at me on the to do list.

Rocky

Banned
NA is working, just got W101 for my WiiU and Star Fox 64 for my 3DS. Still have 830 coins left. Trying to decide what else I want, lol.

Fandangox

4AM EST and I STILL can't get the fucking poster.

This cannot just be high traffic anymore, there has to be something else going on.

ReyVGM

Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei?

That game isn't even out. What incident is that?

4AM EST and I STILL can't get the fucking poster.

This cannot just be high traffic anymore, there has to be something else going on.

It has been working perfectly for the past hour or so. Clean your cache.

FUCKING!!

FINALLY!!

Gimme my goddamn Majora's Mask, Earthbound and Smash Posters then go burn in hell you wretched site! Post the pic of the guy getting Earthbound and escaping the mob! I'm out!!

Aselith

There was a money back offer if you bought FE and SMT4 at the same time so probably it was some exploit for that. It was really nice. I think it was like $20-25 back.

Fandangox

It has been working perfectly for the past hour or so. Clean your cache.

I tried it before, cleaned cache, cleared cookies, flushed dns, nothing works. I just don't get it.

fernoca

The promo were when you registered both Fire Emblem and SMTIV you got a $30 code.

That one was kinda more...obvious. As some redeemed in multiple accounts, no need for family accounts. Then they redeemed all the codes under one account, then went on shopping sprees.

Nintendo just erased the digital purchases. In that case

In this case, even exploting it just translates into one game. Unless the person creates multiple accounts, with family accounts on each...but that's too much...I think.

For those not wanting to stay up late and need help those during heavy traffic hours, make note of the reward item number in the url.

Messenger Bag = 45265
Zelda Puzzle= 45267
W101= 45244
Earthbound= 45238
ect.

Just replace the reward number in the url and you skip having to go through to the rewards page, game detail page and two confirmation pages.

As an example:

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/45186.do?getItNow=2

45186 links directly to the second confirmation page for KI:U for example

What the hell. I didn't get any coins for Monster Hunter 3 on 3DS...

messed up.

Did any of you guys get a message saying that "this product is not eligible for coins"? It's on the list of eligible games...

Fandangox

Edit: nvm.

If anyone has the high resolution picture of Shulk's poster just let me know where I can find it so I can print the thing myself.

Sitting on a remaining 1, 080 coins with a lot of post play surveys on the horizon and a few more games to register (Captain Toad & Professor Layton Azran Legacy)

I've already purchased the Messenger bag and Zelda pouch. Not sure if I pickup the Major Puzzle or not. Or I could get another Card Case 18 and the 2016 desk calendar. But the 2013 Platinum poster set looks good too...

What to do, GAF?

casiopao

Sitting on a remaining 1, 080 coins with a lot of post play surveys on the horizon and a few more games to register (Captain Toad & Professor Layton Azran Legacy)

I've already purchased the Messenger bag and Zelda pouch. Not sure if I pickup the Major Puzzle or not. Or I could get another Card Case 18 and the 2016 desk calendar. But the 2013 Platinum poster set looks good too...

What to do, GAF?

Give us peasant some free game with ur coin.T_T

Half joking lol.

Aselith

What to do, GAF?

You should buy a boat

sophiscated_cat.PNG

random25

What to do, GAF?

Donate some to me. I need 80 more coins to buy those greeting cards :p

Rootbeer

Banned
I need 120 coins to reach plat

any advice on the smootheest way to get there?

i've already downloaded and played all the free games for those coins

not asking for free coins just trying to plan a good strategy for reaching plat before it's too late T__T

Aselith

not asking for free coins just trying to plan a good strategy for reaching plat before it's too late T__T

Did you do post play surveys or did you just register them?

ReyVGM

Buy them on ebay. But I would wait a few days because right now the prices have skyrocketed.

3 days ago you could get a 3DSXL code (160 coins) for 10 bucks. Now they are $25.

Rootbeer

Banned
Did you do post play surveys or did you just register them?

i've done every post play survey! I have no more left. i have some to-dos but they are all for registering games i don't own (at least not yet?)

I could buy toad's treasure tracker... maybe bayonetta 2?

anyone have coins to sell? what is the value of 130 coins anyway.

ReyVGM

i've done every post play survey! I have no more left. i have some to-dos but they are all for registering games i don't own (at least not yet?)

I could buy toad's treasure tracker... maybe bayonetta 2?

anyone have coins to sell? what is the value of 130 coins anyway.

On ebay right now you can get 10 coins per dollar.
3-4 days ago you could get 10 coins per 50 cents.

ReyVGM

can i register multiples of the same game to get the coins again? i see a lot of these auctions have coins for games i already registered

Nope, only one time. Buy codes for games you don't have. Not too many are left though.
4 days ago you could get a ton of variety and cheap.

casiopao

Okay, okay, I get it. I shouldn't ask for advice when others are struggling to get coins. But I do feel like my stock piling of physical codes has finally paid off.

Good that u know lol. Even looking extra 40 is nightmare here. How can u even get that much coin here? U stack all of them for years I guess?

So are there any news if the EU Club Nintendo will do something similar?

Club Nintendo EU are selling 1,000 Wii Points for 4,000 stars. That's one N64 game for registering SIXTEEN Wii U games. If NoE do anything like this, the prices will be bad enough that it won't be worth bothering with.

Rootbeer

Banned
:T bummer...

okay i just bought captain toad on amazon. it's 60 coins right? I can still reg that code fine and stuff as long as I do it before the deadline in march?

nintendo gonna make me buy more games :p damn them

Good that u know lol. Even looking extra 40 is nightmare here. How can u even get that much coin here? U stack all of them for years I guess?

Yeah, I've been saving up my physical codes. But I also bought a lot of digital stuff on the eShops, so the initial 1400 coins I spent were just from digital purchases.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Some nice rewards. I got the v2 Smash posters to go with my v1. Now I need 300 more coins for that 3DS XL pouch.

Top Bottom