• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth is a PS5 Exclusive title for at least 3 months (info from the FF7 Rebirth trailer on Square's YouTube channel)

image.png

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member
3 months seems short in comparison to the first game.

Game must have sold really well on PC for them to reduce the exclusivity.

octiny

Banned
I'm in for the PC version.

Square finally wising up realizing it was only hurting them w/ the long exclusivity periods.

Deft Beck

PC version sounds tempting, but then I worry about save data from Remake doing something in Rebirth. At least give us some bonus items and carry over affinity to affect Gold Saucer stuff.

FeralEcho

Square: "wHy wOn'T oUurr gaMeZ sElLll MioorEe?"
To be fair the big Square games sell really good,FFXVI sold better than Starfield at launch yet sales were lackluster apparently to Square..And the Tomb Raider games as well sold rather well but were deemed failures.Problem with them is their astronomically projections on some of their titles.Like literally these fuckers would probably have an issue with Zelda TOTK and its sales if it was under them...."Only 20 million? Lululul what a failure,quick sell the studio for dirt cheap".

Chukhopops

Looking forward to this even though I have a feeling I will once again hate the story changes. Nostalgia is too strong to pass.

Gojiira

Lmao, I really hope Playstation has locked this as a PS/PC only release, after Starfield and all the crap Fill Spensser has pulled, Xbox doesnt deserve it.

Top Bottom