• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake will be present at Hong Kong Animation, Comic and Games festival on Jul 26 [playable demo + stage event]

D.Final

Banned
iUWvV9q.gif

SIbvePO.gif

I expect some news for Final Fantasy VII Remake coming soon :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

eGrKAZa.gif

Hype :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Last edited:

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
I expect some news for Final Fantasy VII Remake coming soon :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Should probably not expect news. It's 99% going to be the same demo that was at E3 and a recap of the E3 news. That's what normally happens at AGHK for Sony games.

Last edited:

AlexxKidd

Should probably not expect news. It's 99% going to be the same demo that was at E3 and a recap of the E3 news. That's what normally happens at AGHK for Sony games.

This is my impression too. Obviously great if you're at the event cause you get to play it, but doubtfully anything new for the rest of us.

AlexxKidd

I think a demo will be bundled with ff8

That'd be great because I plan on buying FFVIII on PS4 anyway, but I don't think it's happening because FVIII is a multiplatform released. You'd get too many people going "what about us?" If Square wanted to sell a couple million copies of FFVIII Remastered right out of the gate at full price, however, they should do it.

wvnative

That'd be great because I plan on buying FFVIII on PS4 anyway, but I don't think it's happening because FVIII is a multiplatform released. You'd get too many people going "what about us?" If Square wanted to sell a couple million copies of FFVIII Remastered right out of the gate at full price, however, they should do it.

Meh, 80% of sales would be the PS4 version without the demo lol.

If I'm wrong though, then perhaps a Christmas release for everybody?

D.Final

Banned

I think that potentially there could be some interesting news during this event.
(whether they are new details through an interview or a short new teaser trailer for the next trailer of the next event, which will probably be Gamescom)

I also read that there should also be Kitase at this event.
This is why I think something interesting could be there :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
since i live kinda near hong kong, i wonder if i should the flight to hong kong just to play it.

hmmm... decisions decisions :goog_unsure:

though i hope they release a demo in a blu-ray movie, kinda like what advent children + ffxiii did

D.Final

Banned
since i live kinda near hong kong, i wonder if i should the flight to hong kong just to play it.

hmmm... decisions decisions :goog_unsure:

though i hope they release a demo in a blu-ray movie, kinda like what advent children + ffxiii did

If a physical demo of Final Fantasy VII Remake is ever released, it will happen 100% only with the exit of another highly anticipated game.
(like, for example, a demo along with the physical version of Final Fantasy VIII Remastered, but only for PS4 versions)

Otherwise, Nomura will do what it has already done with Kingdom Hearts 3.
And that is, to bring the demo of the game in all the events (like E3, Gamescom, TGS, etc ...), but without ever releasing it for the PSN or in other ways besides the big videoludic events.

D.Final

Banned
I was hoping that rumor about them releasing a demo on PSN was accurate. I'm still waiting for it 😭

It would be cool if they releasing the Demo on the PSN.

Hype. Hopefully new footage.

Maybe there could be a new mini trailer.

Maybe even dedicated to particular features of the game, such as exploring the game world, and the summon of the game :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned
This is my impression too. Obviously great if you're at the event cause you get to play it, but doubtfully anything new for the rest of us.

I think that if Kitase is actually present at the event, something new, even small, to show could also be there at the end.
(otherwise there will always be the inevitable new interviews)

Top Bottom