• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers new trailer.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
WTF.png

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Fuck yeah. That music at the beginning is stupid awesome.

duckroll

Doesn't look fun to me at all. Pretty terrible really. Carrying shit and throwing it around. Yuck. I like my action RPGs to have characters with weapons. :/

Eteric Rice

MGrant said:
Shit yes. Looks promising. Gravity gun-like dynamic?

Looks like it.

Looks awesome, though! And finally, a main character that isn't a dull emo/serious type. He seems more super heroy. :lol

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Kandinsky said:
I dont know what to think tbh :/
Nether do I. I am skeptical, I'll wait till I see more in till I can really make any conclusions about the game.

So it's like if Twilight Princess and Elebits mated?
You know, I was thinking something along similar lines.

ivysaur12

Banned
Besides the music totally sucking in the first part, it looks really fantastic.

I'm looking forward to a higher-quality version to see what is really happening, but it seems that there's a lot of... pushing? Either way, it looks great, and seems like a real, Final Fantasy ARPG, Chocobos and all.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Finally!

*watches*

Holy shit at the intro-music! :lol After that it reminded me of Sakimoto, which is a plus in my book.

DO WANT Chocobo riding!

Nicktals

Banned
I like. Can't wait to find out more. And it's looking like this might benefit from motion plus, especially if that magic ball thing works the way i would guess.

EDIT: I had only watched the first half when I posted. But this looks freaking sweet to me. The graphics don't seem to be special, but they're more than acceptable in my book. Looks really really promising.

Nicktals

Banned
duckroll said:
Doesn't look fun to me at all. Pretty terrible really. Carrying shit and throwing it around. Yuck. I like my action RPGs to have characters with weapons. :/

Keep watching?

Arde5643

Holy shiznit! This looks awesome.

With the BGM and gameplay, all I can think of was "Final God Hand Fantasy"!! :lol :lol

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Anakin runs around force gripping things?

Day one.

Eteric Rice

I wonder if we'll actually be able to do that thing where that guy catches a log with a portal and then shoots it at the other guy.

That was pretty sweet. :D

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
sevenchaos said:
So you pick shit up and throw shit?
Super Mario Brothers 2 meets Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, I guess?

Darkpen

Banned
...I honestly don't know what to think of it. The wiimote gameplay looks like it makes sense, and the cutscenes look pretty cool, but I'm still confused.

Xellos

Looks much, much better than I thought it would, both in terms of gameplay and graphics. Will be watching for this one.

duckroll said:

It's like "telekinesis" using the power of the Crystals.

Top Bottom