• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Uh oh.
900.png

I hope you guys have mythril to spare.

So what's happening with OT2?
Great. Just used 50 and got jack shit and now I'll probably miss this due to not being able to get to 25. Good times.

elty

Now I'm finished with Terras event I need to get back to Belias. I have had no trouble with any of the bosses so far in comparison to this one. Any recommendations? I beat the story version no problem but it didn't have break resistances. Have R3 Waterja (would have been R4 but phone lag honed Thundaja instead which annoys me no end.) a R4 Waterga and R3 Waterga. A kaiser shield which has XII synergy and protectga (Ashe can wear it which is nice.) Other than that I've been trying to mage meta it and had a few goes at advantaliate and keep falling short. Advantaliate because I take too much damage and mage meta I can't dish it out fast enough. Tried with mental Breakdown, tried bringing dispel...nothing seems to work. Could anybody post the team they used to master it?

I used advance retaliate just like everyone else with cloud using danjuro. I brought but didn't use break since it barely reduce damage and my breakdown isn't honed high enough. Took many retry, would have been easier if I bring Tyro and sentinel grimoire.

Shouta

I thought Kimahri got buffed in the JP version recently. So he might get better.

Also, apparently FFT characters are coming. Right now it's FF9 then it'll be FF2 then FFT. =O

Falk

that puzzling face
Kimahri is still terrible tier in JP.

I mean, with a buff maybe he'd not be core tier anymore, but heh.

Literally should be permissible for those crazies doing core-only accounts to use Kimahri.

Razmos

I am ready to pull on every phase (five again?).

This is different from Soul Break Celebration? I didn't expect another so soon.

OH CRAP I JUST SAW HALF PRICE. Sweet.
Nah it's not like the Soul Break Celebration.

Apparently, this banner contains EVERY unique soul break released so far, but you can only pull once per phase (of which there are likely 4), but an 11 draw is half price and every 5* item you get is guaranteed to be a unique soul break item, not shared or generic.

Considering this event has only just happened in Japan, wouldn't it be funny if they messed something up while bringing it over and the list of available relics includes future ones as well, hehe

broz0rs

Considering this event has only just happened in Japan, wouldn't it be funny if they messed something up while bringing it over and the list of available relics includes future ones as well, hehe

Any idea if it still had the 12% rate for 5*?

Jyrii

Banned
Belial is kicking my ass so hard. I got his health down to 1/8 but then I run out of skills and the dmg is too much to handle.

Nah it's not like the Soul Break Celebration.

Apparently, this banner contains EVERY unique soul break released so far, but you can only pull once per phase (of which there are likely 4), but an 11 draw is half price and every 5* item you get is guaranteed to be a unique soul break item, not shared or generic.

oh god. what if i... what if i spend actual money

oh god.

Put this in the OP.

THE FIRST RULE OF FIGHT CLUB IS:
Never, ever pull relics (especially with cash) with the intent of getting a specific item.

MicH

Be sure to finish up both events and eventual story dungeons by tomorrow evening as Orb Fest starts then. Terra bonus battles land tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom