• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PS4/Xbox One (no Vita), Agito coming too (iOS/And)

Arxisz

No VITA, Are you fucking kidding me? people wanted this on VITA you dickheads. Are you serious, Sony? This is a handheld game and you choose not to persuade Square to release it on your dying handheld. Way to put the nail in the coffin Sony. WOW.

Well PS4, Xbone and Vita was a really weird selection of platforms so if that version is not coming it makes sense.

Not really. Its an update of a 2011 PSP game. I doubt they will put so much work into it that it couldn't run on the Vita. Unless they are planning a complete overhaul of the game in which case we wont see it for 3 years.

Ezalc

I laughed at the mistake.

Finally something that makes me want a PS4, and it took an hd remaster of an old PSP game to do it. YEAH!

aJk8knh.jpg

wow just wow. thanks for nothing shahid

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
I feel kinda bad for the Vita, I was all like this is a megaton and now it's a reverse megaton.

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
Lmaooooooo what a gigantic fuck up. No vita now? This is the best and worst megaton of both honey and shit at the same time. You all had thirty minutes of glory until it rained on the parade. That's some fucked up shit. I'm sorry, Vita owners.

Asd202

Not really. Its an update of a 2011 PSP game. I doubt they will put so much work into it that it couldn't run on the Vita. Unless they are planning a complete overhaul of the game in which case we wont see it for 3 years.

The thing is if they were making a Vita version why not PS3 and 360 also and yeah it seems like it's going to be a lot of work.

What the fuck. Seriously. This makes no sense.

Sony better get their shit together and get this on the Vita if they are listening to their fans.

Top Bottom