• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PS4/Xbox One (no Vita), Agito coming too (iOS/And)

Tiu Neo

Wait, wait, Vita? PS4? Xbox One?

I'm confused. And happy. But mostly confused.

Getting the Vita version anyway.

impact

Banned
So glad it's not Vita exclusive. Day one on PS4, definitely beats playing on PPSSPP like I was about to do soon.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Total dick move to announce this just before the release of the fan translation.
It released a couple days ago. I'm now playing the game on my Vita before it comes out for Vita...bizzare.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Holy shit!! This is the megaton I've been waiting for. Been dying to play this game for a long while. Will get when I finally pick up a PS4.

Kuro

Maybe it costs them very little to port and believe they can make some money

Anyway, getting this on Vita probably, yay!

Yeah that makes sense. I forgot we're not dealing with the strange architectural differences the 360 and ps3 had.

Don

Unexpected. I remember enjoying the demo but had given up hope of it ever coming over.
A very nice surprise.

MartyStu

I am moderating my excitement because this should REALLY have been out years ago.

With that said, I am happy that they are making amends in a grand way. I am pleased. For now.

kuppy

screenshot2014-06-10a2js3m.png

https://twitter.com/shahidkamal/status/476441667151466496

hehe

Top Bottom