• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY VII Legends Reunion Hironobu Sakaguchi, Nobuo Uematsu, Yoshinori Kitase

danielberg

Neophyte
Recent interview about mainly FF7 music, kinda surprised i could not find it on gaf so here it is :)
I wonder if the cut out stuff confirms Uematsu for FF7R that would be something.

Last edited:

Hanon

Banned
it hurts me that sakaguchi left square because of the spirits within film's box office failure,

The Shepard

it hurts me that sakaguchi left square because of the spirits within film's box office failure,
I'd love them all to make the next final fantasy, need some of that magic back the games used to have which has been missing out the last few entry's.

Boss Mog

Kitase sucks though; he has single-handedly driven FF into the ground. Hiroyuki Ito is the legend that should be there in his place.

Enygger_Tzu

Banned
What? This was not posted here?

Damn I found it 2 weeks ago, and I wanted to post it, but the only "X if old" I could think of was "Make Toriyama FFVIIR producer, if old" and I did not want to jinx it.

Top Bottom