• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Remake - The time has come [some traces of physical copies already sent]

D.Final

Banned
Copies of the game have already been sent, probably, worldwide.

dKHxvl5.jpg

Someone has received Final Fantasy VII Remake Deluxe Edition

Hype :messenger_smiling_hearts:
(and fear for spoilers)
But always Hype

Update:

dW3JSbl.jpg

Last edited:

Kev Kev

now this is a hype train we can all get on (and aint no one getting off!) let's gooooo!!!

finally... can't believe this is only 2 weeks away

i posted this video in another thread but its totally getting me in the mood for ffvii so here ya go

Neil

How is it they've put out a notice saying that physical copies are likely to be delayed in the west, yet this guy has 4 of them?

D.Final

Banned
How is it they've put out a notice saying that physical copies are likely to be delayed in the west, yet this guy has 4 of them?

I think that they speeded up shipments enormously, so they shipped them much earlier from factories.
(I read that the same happened with RE3R with the physical copies)

AMV

Neo Member
I dont want spoiler, Just want to know one thing, How much time does It realy takes to finish the game in a normal playthrough?
If Someone finds out please reply.

D.Final

Banned
I dont want spoiler, Just want to know one thing, How much time does It realy takes to finish the game in a normal playthrough?
If Someone finds out please reply.

If I had to guess it could last about 25/30 hours for the main plot.
+ all the extras

Meanwhile from Reddit

dW3JSbl.jpg

I want it now :messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying:

Last edited:

Neil

Maybe there's hope that we will get the game on time then, haha. I see GAME have been replying to tweets saying it will be dispatched to arrive on the Thursday 9th April.

RPGCrazied

Come the fuck on Best Buy. First time I go with you on a big release. Sometimes they release early? Could I be lucky finally? Doubt it. Why does this dude need 4 extra copies?

Zephir

Hope we don't get another KH3 situation, with the guy who had an early copy asking for money for a capture card to share HD footage (and people actually giving to him)

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Damn games leaked and will be streamed everywhere, meanwhile amazon can’t even guarantee me a copy for release...

Ohhh bugger...

Top Bottom