• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy X / X-2 for Switch: Southeast Asia release has both games on card, dual audio support

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
According to Play Asia

...the Southeast Asia version of the game will receive both Final Fantasy X and X-2 on the same Game Card for the Nintendo Switch physical release.

Also, it is worth noting that the version that we have here at Playasia is the Multi-Language Edition of the game. Players can have the option to choose between English or Japanese voiceovers, plus the availability of English subtitle is present as well.

https://www.play-asia.com/final-fantasy-x-x-2-hd-remaster-multi-language/13/70ci2j

Great news, since the Switch is region free.

fatty

That is great news. I have the Vita version (with the download code), but I'd like to pick up the Switch version at some time if I can get it cheap enough.

EricB

Worth noting that Play-Asia has made similar claims in the past which have turned out to be bogus (Trails 3rd English Vita version; Nobunaga's Ambition Vita English version). Not to say it won't happen, but Play-Asia is not really a reputable source for this type of info.

clem84

Gold Member
Has it been confirmed that the North American version will come with X on cart and a download code for X-2?

Top Bottom