• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Confirmed - 2011 In Japan, Winter (Late Dec-March) In The West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Update:

01_rgb9spb.jpg

Original:

Probably merits its own thread.

IxFQT.jpg

ozDVk.png

PPuuA.png

Webzone: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/fabula/ff13-2/

Final Fantasy XIII's director, Motomu Toriyama, reprising duties.

Allegedly to be released in 2011 in Japan. 360 and PS3.

Pooya

Is that a guy or a girl? I can't tell, I think it's Rydgea, it's mentioned in the episode i that he's missing and his fate is unknown currently.

edit: larger picture is now clear that it's a girl, never mind, new character?!

Mr_Brit

Banned
At this rate we're not going to get FFXV this gen. At least last gen Square managed to get out two mainline FF games(even though FFXII was an embarrasing piece of offline-MMO trash).

MGrant

Not to make this more of a hatefest, but god. Damn. It. Maybe this time the actual game will start sooner than 25 hours in. And someone hires a writer.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Awesome news, I liked XIII and I'm ready for a meatier effort. Any hints about the setting from trailer? I'm expecting it to take place on Gran Pulse.

jiggle

i will buy it
but i REALLY wish they'll change the level design and add in backtracking
i don't even need towns

but since they're most likely just recycling assets
probably not gonna happen :/

Raist

Banned
miladesn said:
Is that a gay or a girl? I can't tell, I think it's Rydgea, it's mentioned in the episode i that he's missing and his fate is unknown currently.

Rygdea_FFXIII.jpg

edit: larger picture is now clear that it's a girl, never mind, new character?!

Seriously?

tass0

Banned
Well, I'm looking forward to it.

I liked FF13, it just suffered from a lot of problems like linearity, a bad story, crappy character designs and VA, and fucking VANILLE.

No Vanille and world map in FFXIII-2 please :)

farnham

Banned
despite its flaws i liked the basic battle system of ffxiii

so i really hope it will maintain and expand upon that and drop the weird falcie lcie crap

but looking how ffx-2 had nothing to do ffx battlesystem wise i buess they could do something completely different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom