• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC Round Up Day 3 Contest

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
うるさい、おまえ!

Pick up the pitchforks and torches, people.
野村:(笑)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In that case, I'll definitely go for it then. I haven't played the game since I finished it a couple of weeks ago.
Yeah, it's just the Lucky Coin fragment and the Serendipity trophy that are pains. If you do chocobo racing for the Serendipity trophy, it might not be as difficult. But that Lucky Coin fragment, omg...

Seda

I'm actually surprised I got Lightning. I put in the code, then the SEN website logged me out (due to inactivity or whatever). I tired to log back in quickly, failed my password once, successful the second time, re-entered the code, and it still worked.

Levyne

Banned
I'm actually surprised I got Lightning. I put in the code, then the SEN website logged me out (due to inactivity or whatever). I tired to log back in quickly, failed my password once, successful the second time, re-entered the code, and it still worked.

I'm surprised I managed to get anything at all. All of the Lightning codes were gone within 20 seconds. o_O

Kinda funny, haha

Levyne

Banned
I was surprised that I got Gilgamesh over a twitter give away once, where the audience is likely way higher and they only do ~3 codes at a time and not all for ps3.

Getting one to go here is much easier.

Levyne

Banned
The key is to pick the first code. No one thinks to go for the first.

Now while you are doing that now I'm gonna for the second code.

Or am I?

This leads me to think that you might not get the DLC even if you enter it first. Maybe if 2 people tries exactly at the same time they both get error and the code works again a few seconds later. No way you had time to do all this while NOBODY entered the code before.

Grats to all the winners!

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
This leads me to think that you might not get the DLC even if you enter it first. Maybe if 2 people tries exactly at the same time they both get error and the code works again a few seconds later. No way you had time to do all this while NOBODY entered the code before.

Grats to all the winners!
It's probably a split-second thing. Like, if two people enter the same codes, it might take a while for the redemption screen to load like it's picking one or the other, and then it just picks the one who's faster by a millisecond or less.

Yeah, congrats to people who've been getting them. This thread is pretty entertaining as a result of people getting them and not getting them. :lol

Seda

So the grand prize thing is gonna be trivia or something to pick the winner.....

*Goes to Wikipedia to cram FF lore*

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
So, nothing for the 360 side today? Allright, then.

Good luck to all you PS3 peeps:) Will be lookin' forward to the 360 side myself...

Popcicle

Hot Texas Chili
The first person to answer the below question correctly earns 1 of every code I gave away today and a few bonus codes of my choosing (or just the ones I have left, which is very little).

On the Square Enix Members Blog, with the upcoming launch of FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 we posed a challenge in our blog entitled: FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 in One Week: Part 1

On line 13 after the title logo, what is the 2nd word?

Top Bottom