• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood |OT| Y'all Need to Calm Down

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Gonna nap and hopefully the server stuff is fixed, not down to burn myself out with fate grinds when the relic is probably going to use it again

Moaradin

Man, it's been so long since I've seen so many people running around. I bet new players that have only been playing for a few months arent used to it lol

iammeiam

Quick reminder to pick up daily hunt bills in Foundation BEFORE reset this morning; they're not terrible XP and it sounds like the seals are related to the mount speed increase.

kromeo

So mch has lost raging strikes, blood for blood, hawk eye, lead shot, head graze doesn't do damage anymore.. Am I missing something that makes up for all that dps loss?

This needs to be added to the op, crazy how they did something this stupid and didn't think it'd be a problem.
I actually spent almost the entire 45 minutes I was in this morning trying to figure this out and fix my HUD sizes.

Thankfully someone figured out how to fix the main menu size too.

RPGCrazied

Try holding X on your keyboard. F12 might do it too.

Pressing and holding x makes a bunch of x's appear in the chat window. F12 just switched to windowed mode.

Can anyone post a picture of the Sam trainer? Seriously all I see are people standing close to each other. All I can target are them. I don't see any quest markers or anything.

Whose bright idea was to make either this person so small, or not have a giant quest marker on it?

rocK`

Banned
Oh I forgot to ask, is content in stormblood locked like it was in heavenward? I did all the ARR stuff to get to HS and was wondering if red mage was available or not.

Ozigizo

Oh I forgot to ask, is content in stormblood locked like it was in heavenward? I did all the ARR stuff to get to HS and was wondering if red mage was available or not.

Nah. The red mage quest starts in Uldah as long as you have a class up to 50.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Man unlocking Redmage right before work may have been a mistake. It's gonna be a long day.

Aeana

1RNu9uI.jpg

Stormblood.jpg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Oh shit, I just read that the level 60 job quests now reward a set of ilvl 200 armor (AF2, whatever that is?) GG, I forgot to do the quest to get deathflare on my summoner after hitting 60, so I'll be able to get that tonight.

iammeiam

The NA notice say they prioritized DF instances over solo , which seems to hold up. I'm getting in pre-reset roulettes with no problem, but the solo instance is ded.

Would just run around exploring the new zones, but lolmsqgating.

RPGCrazied

Why don't you disable the other character name display? I have that only on for friends, improves visibility in general.

Maybe I'll try that, thanks. My problem is I think the Sam trainer is a Lalafell or something. Doesn't help with people are all standing on her/him.

Hazanko

Banned
The frames doesn't seem 50 to 60 on Pro. Its better on normal ps4 too. Just feels we get same as 4k TV but without resolution benefits on 1080p tvs.

neoemonk

I played about two hours before work this morning. I'm glad I decided not to call in or take the day off, as tempting as the idea was. Hopefully they can get these issues sorted out sooner rather than later.

LowParry

I played about two hours before work this morning. I'm glad I decided not to call in or take the day off, as tempting as the idea was. Hopefully they can get these issues sorted out sooner rather than later.

DF seems to be working. Not sure on other instancing. PotD is working too.

Qvoth

hunt mobs can drop cracked cluster that you can trade in rahlgr's reach npc for materia including level 6 materias, just saw mrhappy got it

Anoregon

Man I gotta say, Bard actually seems pretty rad now. Cool mix of dots, procs, and group buffs. Too bad my archer is only like level 12 lol.

Shahed

Did a dungeon as a WAR. This Maim and Eye swap is good for later levels, but pre-50 it means I just lost 20% damage and aggro. Dungeons below Lv 50 (or whenever Eye is learned) will not be fun

Guess Who

Banned
Man I gotta say, Bard actually seems pretty rad now. Cool mix of dots, procs, and group buffs. Too bad my archer is only like level 12 lol.

I know I'm having a lot of fun with New Level 60 Bard, that's for sure.

I did my first instacast Barrage'd Empyreal Arrow and shed a tear from the beauty.

scy

Did a dungeon as a WAR. This Maim and Eye swap is good for later levels, but pre-50 it means I just lost 20% damage and aggro. Dungeons below Lv 50 (or whenever Eye is learned) will not be fun

In general I don't think they cared that much about the pre-50 experience (see Archer's zero skills gained from 18 to 30) and even some of the pre-60 or 70 experience is pretty bad.

Shahed

In general I don't think they cared that much about the pre-50 experience (see Archer's zero skills gained from 18 to 30) and even some of the pre-60 or 70 experience is pretty bad.
It was that annoying, and with the loss of Flash I had aggro and TP issues as well. Might just not bother with Lvl roulette and just stick to Trial. Well for my WAR anyway. It'll be fine for both PLD and DRK

Top Bottom