• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Comrades Multiplayer on November 7th (Season Pass/$20 individually)

I'll be out too. If you guys wanna join the FFXV-GAF Discord from last year - especially with Comrades around the corner -, hit me up on Twitter or quote this post to see the invite (only active for 24h from now). Maybe use the same name as here if you gonna create a new account, so it's easier to know who's who.

Let's do this!!

I'll be out too. If you guys wanna join the FFXV-GAF Discord from last year - especially with Comrades around the corner -, hit me up on Twitter or quote this post to see the invite (only active for 24h from now). Maybe use the same name as here if you gonna create a new account, so it's easier to know who's who.

Hope it's okay if I join this, I want to make some connections before Comrades and FFXV-GAF gets out of town.

Vallen

Neo Member
I'm a little late to the party, literally applied for a GAF account to join the FFXV threads after that awesome summer Comrades Beta thread. The second I get in, the whole FFXV community here dies :(

Can I join the discord with you all please lol?

Top Bottom