• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Comrades Multiplayer on November 7th (Season Pass/$20 individually)

Jonnax

Can you still get season pass? How much is it?

This may sell well I guess. I'm constantly getting adverts for this mobile phone game. So they're doing well to establish FFXV as some multi format brand.

Koozek

Can you still get season pass? How much is it?

This may sell well I guess. I'm constantly getting adverts for this mobile phone game. So they're doing well to establish FFXV as some multi format brand.
Of course you can still get the Season Pass, but it's only $5 more than the multiplayer alone and includes 3 other DLCs, so why would anyone get only the multiplayer? :thinking:

I doubt this will really catch on outside of the FFXV core base, tbh.

Regarding the mobile game, see this from the other day, lol:

Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire tops 20 million downloads

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I enjoyed the beta when I could get a game started, and I already have a seasons pass, so its not like I have to pay anything to get it now.

Yeah, I'll definitely dip into it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
If I bought the first two DLCs separately, there's literally no difference between buying the season pass, and buying this and Ignis separately. That kinda sucks.

If I bought the first two DLCs separately, there's literally no difference between buying the season pass, and buying this and Ignis separately. That kinda sucks.

And this is why I'll be glad to wait for the PC version instead.

I've already sold my PS4 copy anyway.

Nameless

Hard to believe since FFXV stands as one of if not my most disappointing game of the generation, but I'm pretty hyped for this.

Marcel

I wonder if the delay is because they still couldn't nail down the latency, matchmaking and network issues that the beta had.

ryushe

Of course you can still get the Season Pass, but it's only $5 more than the multiplayer alone and includes 3 other DLCs, so why would anyone get only the multiplayer? :thinking:
Maybe it's for those people who though the Season Pass would be stupid and only cared about the character episodes...

... people like me. :(

royox

Nah mate.

Mass Effect Andromeda

At least ME:A was a playable open world game without camera problems and it gave the player tons and tons of information about the lore.

FFXV was released unfinished, lacking fundamental pieces of the main story, not telling shit about the lore and with the worst 3rd person camera I've ever witnessed since PS2 era.

I doubt this will really catch on outside of the FFXV core base, tbh.

Regarding the mobile game, see this from the other day, lol:

Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire tops 20 million downloads

@Koozek. Remember our talk? We expected this to be around 15 bucks.

The only version of FFXV that should be bought was the Premium version on sale. The best deal and you don't miss anything.

emrober5

I really have no idea about this, but I do have the season pass so I will give it a shot. I enjoyed both episodes so far.

Cynar

That’s pretty steep for something that was beta’d and still needed to be delayed.
This doesn't even make sense. Everything has a beta. This just included a public one. This is why you delay things to get it right before people buy it.

Op, I've been spoiled for paying 5$ bucks for episodes
Can't you tell them to atleast make it $15?

Or fine I'll pay $20, but can they make it where I don't need PS+?

Lastly, has FFxV stuff ever had a sale?

@Koozek. Remember our talk? We expected this to be around 15 bucks.

The only version of FFXV that should be bought was the Premium version on sale. The best deal and you don't miss anything.

Did this happen recently and I missed it? Been wanting to jump on the Premium version for awhile, but I'm waiting on a good sale.

The one reason to buy it standalone is if you don't have and aren't interested in the game itself. Otherwise getting the season pass is a no-brainer.

Did this happen recently and I missed it? Been wanting to jump on the Premium version for awhile, but I'm waiting on a good sale.

38 € only in EU store at first week of September. It happened before with price error in April when the base version was 13 € (price error) + Season Pass at 25€ but the September discount was the best: you get Premium edition which has base game + Season Pass + Exclusive Premium Dynamic Theme + Original OST + some DLCs costing as much as the base game with price error + Season Pass - the extras.

Edit: I am talking about EU PS Store. I dunno if a similar sale happened on the Xbox Live Store.

Socivol

This game is the only season pass I have ever purchased and I would say for what you get it's very much worth it.

ASaiyan

Banned
I don't know why I thought this would be a free update, lol. Might've reinstalled XV for the curiosity of it but I guess not.

I don't know why I thought this would be a free update, lol. Might've reinstalled XV for the curiosity of it but I guess not.

I don't think you need to re-install FFXV. I am pretty sure it will be a separate stand-alone game like with the beta. So don't waste space.

Socivol

I'll wait for some complete edition before I jump back, hopefully they'll add more story to the game by that time.
People keep saying that but outside of the PC version I'm unsure this will be a thing. They didn't do it for XIII-2 like we all thought they would.

synce

This will be available in the base PC version right? It's legit the only part of the game I'm interested in

SilverArrow20XX

Walks in the Light of the Crystal
I'll be out too. If you guys wanna join the FFXV-GAF Discord from last year - especially with Comrades around the corner -, hit me up on Twitter or quote this post to see the invite (only active for 24h from now). Maybe use the same name as here if you gonna create a new account, so it's easier to know who's who.

Ahhh. I was hoping you'd stay. Final Fantasy GAF won't be the same without you.

SoulUnison

Banned
I'll get it as part of the season pass, but I'll be playing offline because I already pay for my internet connection once, thank you very much, PS+.

Koozek

Ahhh. I was hoping you'd stay. Final Fantasy GAF won't be the same without you.
Lol, I was just about to PM you and others a Discord invite. Join us!

Can't PM everyone, so if you know someone you think would be interested, PM them the link I sent you (or by quoting my post above to see the link).

FinalAres

I'll be out too. If you guys wanna join the FFXV-GAF Discord from last year - especially with Comrades around the corner -, hit me up on Twitter or quote this post to see the invite (only active for 24h from now). Maybe use the same name as here if you gonna create a new account, so it's easier to know who's who.

It's a shame to see you go! I missed your FF threads. I'll echo what others have said GAFF won't be the same without you, but respect your decision.

I would like an invite to the discord. However as someone who's staying I feel like I might not be welcome. Either way if I can get a link great, if not I understand.

Odie_Esty

Pretty impressed with the sheer amount of support XV is still getting but 20 bucks is a lot for something so oddly experimental. It's something I'd be interested in trying but in the afterglow of odyssey and Colossus I can't see myself returning to XV for something that might be cool, especially since actually playing XV is kind of the worst part.

Koozek

Argh, realized I can only send a PM once in 10 minutes. So everyone who's here, just quote my post above for the invite link. Gonna save the PMs for those who aren't in this thread right now and might not know about the Discord.

Can someone PM me a Discord invite? Looking forward to this releasing.

Does this requiered plus? mine expired last month and I don't want to renew =(..

Same please.
See above.

Top Bottom