• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Gamescom Active Time Report - CNN reporting live from disaster scene

Bleh how lame. And really, airship DLC???

Wait that still hasn't come out yet? Wasn't it suppose to come in the spring.
Nope. It was delayed but with no proper release date given (maybe 2015? but still super ambiguous) but then they announced the Type 0 PC port and haven't said anything about LR since, afaik. :/

CGwizz

Lets answer some questions.

question 1

fuck you wait more time

question 2

fuck you wait more time

question 3

wait more time you idiots

question 4
Fu...

I hated FFXIII, so I can't even comprehend how, but I'm beginning to think that Toriyama wasn't that bad.

Lol. I didn't hate XIII but I didn't love it.

I feel like they have such contempt for hte fans...although it's a blessing and a curse at least Nomura didn't want to show stuff unless they had it, and didn't really say otherwise. Tabata...it feels like...oh we know you've been waiting almost a decade for the concept but fuck off, no info for you.

Meowster

Time to get half of Yoshi-P's squad and Kitase's group to help rush the development.
ea2a4fdb.gif

Also, that character is not that popular, you just have said nothing about any of them...

This is the most pointless thing ever. They have basically said they can't reveal anything.

Socivol

Why even ask that question if you're not going to introduce that character? Like, who greenlit this presentation? This is awful. People that don't know anything about this game will be completely turned off by this.

This team making the game really needs help. Just order some western help. Its really getting ridiclious.

They ARE getting western help. Have you seen that development video? Most of those people weren't Japanese and they are outsourcing to like 3 or more studios around the globe

Wavebossa

whether or not that "bashing" was correct or not must be based on the evidence that we had at that time, not inferred from later evidence (as you seem to be doing).

Well, we all had the same evidence at the time... i just saw a game that was nowhere near completion while others saw a game that was ready to ship within the year.

Ahywho, I'm glad that they are taking their time. I really really really want this to be the best FF ever. If they need more time, hey we can wait!

I'm a lifelong FF player so... whatever/however long it takes make it damn good.

Arkeband

Banned
"What's the story of this character?"
"Dunno but people will be cosplaying as her."

Yeah, this was pretty fucking lame. The least they could have done was say her name, or show a low res image of her, for deciding to waste time with that question.

Okay, I'm now on board with 'this ATR was a waste of time.'

Reminding me of Destiny.
I dont have time to explain why i dont have time to explain.
Everythings pretty much just 'wait for further updates'

Caronte

We know how popular that character already is -> We are designing a nice outfit that'll nicely show her boobies.

So they have no plan, nothing to show, but today was supposed to be the start of the big marketing blowout

I don't understand

This, how can you say a thing like this if you had any sort of plan for this game

wtf

As you can see from this thread it's doing a ton of damage to the brand though

The brand is damaged way beyond what some lame ass interview/Q&A session with a short teaser trailer could ever do.

im pissed right now.
Was looking forward to this years Gamescom only because of FF 15 and i really tought they will take this event serious....because thats what they were hinting over these past months

And now we get this cheap ATR, filled with promises and things that may come into the game via DLC

Top Bottom