• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Forms of the Alola Starter Pokemon Leaked [MASSIVE SPOILERS]

Which is the coolest?

Results are only viewable after voting.

level1

Was team Litten, now 100% team Rowlet. No ragrets.jpg

Poplio still looks fucking ridiculous

Razmos

Anyone else wanna use all three?
I'm likely to use only one but I like all 3 of them.

Torn between Popplio and Rowlet. As awesome as Rowlet's evo looks, Grass/Flying just doesn't feel exciting to me, Water/Fairy on the other hand...

Definitley going the popplio route. If she wasn't in it then I'd go archer owl.
Funny to see the popplio hate yet it's got twice as many votes (even with their option being scewed with) as the heel wrestling tiger :p

Yay! I loved seeing these a month or so ago. So happy they're (probably) real. And I actually have no idea which one I'm gonna go with, I was originally a bit meh on the starters but I've warmed up to them and now I'm actually liking the full designs! Can't wait.

(Y'all genwunners are haters.)

I'm sorry but shonen greninja in the Anime is downright the most hype motherfucker to ever watch fight and his fusion and transforming into ash is fucking amazing both yall have poopy diaper opinions.

+1

tumblr_ob1cfg2VGZ1u235xho1_400.gif

Seriously Greninja is the Best!Mon.

Greninja is one of my favorite pokemon of all time both aesthetically and competitively, but I HATE HATE HATE that Ash fusion anime thing with a passion!!! DO NOT WANT HUMAN FUSIONS IN POKEMON FRANCHISE

They synchronize their feelings.

Isn't that what makes Ash the greatest throughout the series? He feels. Like how he and Pika have that bond ect. I mean, he's been synchronizing his feelings since the beginning. Is the Greninja transformation something people can see in the show or is it just to indicate this bond to (us) the viewers?

Raxus

Uhhhh. What is Popplio doing to firecat in that second drawing?

You don't have to stoop so low seal guy.

Love rowlet's. water starter streak broken.

Litten is llike the worst-case scenario interpretation of its final form from my perspective. wonder if we'll ever have a non-humanoid final form fire starter again.

Even if it's Fire/Dark it's still a shitty wrestler.

This. It's just such a shitty and obnoxious design. Why is Game Freak so against a fire cat that stays on four legs? It doesn't matter if its technically not fire fighting, it still has the same design philosophy as the 3 fire fighters that came before it.

To me it seems like Game Freak can't handle many Pokemon being legitimately cool, they need to have some silly element added to them to make them comedic to balance the cool factor, and I'm kinda sick of it. Like most of the Gen 4 kanto evos, and most of the dragons being fat.

What's so wrong with a something like this? I get that it's pretty edgy, so tone that down a bit. But a fire saber tooth tiger is a million times cooler than some stupid joke wrestler evo.

LNBL

This. It's just such a shitty and obnoxious design. Why is Game Freak so against a fire cat that stays on four legs? It doesn't matter if its technically not fire fighting, it still has the same design philosophy as the 3 fire fighters that came before it.

To me it seems like Game Freak can't handle many Pokemon being legitimately cool, they need to have some silly element added to them to make them comedic to balance the cool factor, and I'm kinda sick of it. Like most of the Gen 4 kanto evos, and most of the dragons being fat.

What's so wrong with a something like this? I get that it's pretty edgy, so tone that down a bit. But a fire saber tooth tiger is a million times cooler than some stupid joke wrestler evo.

Damm that design looks awesome, i want itttt

Splendor

I know that sounds even worse on text, but I'm sure it's not so bad in the anime.

Another way would be that their bodies are in sync. Heartbeats match, their intentions match, and their thought processes match. Because of that ash is able to fully utilize greninja's power.

Man it is hard to put this in a way that does not sound silly.

Randomizer

The first one is without a doubt the best. As for the the other two, one looks like a furry cat wrestler and the other reminds me of those weird people who dress up as Goofy irl, like this:

Gator86

Wow, that design is great. A little busy maybe, but I love it. Fire/fighting must occur though. It's fate.

Ewww. I'm not liking tbhis trend of the starter looking like anthromorphic characters. These are supposed to be Pokemonsters, not furry shonen escapade.

Every single fire starter has stood upright in its final evolution up until this point. I wonder if that's deliberate or purely coincidental.

As far as starters go I would put them in the middle with gen 6 as far as rankings go from just their concept art, with 1,3,4 being the top 3 and 2,5 being at the bottom. Also, Team Popplio.

Ydelnae

I still have to see fake evolutions for the Alola starters better than these. My only problem with these are the eyes and hair on Popplio's final evolution.

If these are Grass/Flying, Fire/Dark and Water/Fairy, I might end up training the three of them.

Rodin

This is exactly what i wanted from Litten and his evolutions. Gonna have to go with Rowlet now, thanks a lot game freaks.

Top Bottom