• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

My first expedition for Ike didn't go too well although that Lucina was a pretty great consolation prize. Also got a +Spd/-Def Nino finally

Hit the bricks Sharena. No one wants you anymore

Renewed

Dropped 90 orbs and ended up with free Lyn, free Cordelia (+Res, -Spd), Gray (+Def, -Atk), Lucina (+Atk, -HP), and Camilla (+Spd, -Res). Gotta get to work

Also managed a +Atk -Spd Cherche, almost there

Screenshot_20170831-033339.png

I seriously don't know if I want to spend any more Orbs. I went into this with 174 and I'm down to 117. I'm kind of scared.

I pulled some decent units. I got two 5* units which is FAR better than my average, but neither of them are focus.

5* Jakob (my second one, lol) was in the first batch, and he is +ATK/-HP. That is pretty worthless, since his niche is to heal with Reciprocal Aid. The other 5* was Olwen with +RES/-HP. This is a very acceptable nature and she is new useful unit for my army.

I got good IVs among these 57 Orbs, though. I pulled a +ATK/-SPD Cherche, +ATK/-HP Seliph, and +SPD/-DEF Olivia (yeah!). Also got fodder for TA3, Vantage 3, and Hone Speed 3. I'm out of space, and I need to do some cleaning and merging.

Haven't picked my free Brave Hero yet.

My advice is to avoid colorless hell. Fantastic 5 star percentage, bad -spd Jaffar and Lucius who is bad by default. Since I've already blown all my orbs I'm probably going to do what I should have done and get a free Lyn and pump every orb for the next two weeks into getting Ike.

Alright, got a green 5 star but it was Amelia and not Ike. Can't complain since she's pretty dang useful. Gonna make those Armor quests a breeze

I'm at 3 5 stars in about 50 orbs (pulled a Hector right before this). Reckon my luck is dead for the forseeable future. RIP Ike

Ninferno

First hour results are in. Ike is higher than I expected, maybe he will win after all then. Tharja losing to Camilla is also a bit surprising (still choosing her for laziness though, lol).

Lucina as expected, suffered from facing Lyn in the 1st round hence the potential split of the 3DS forces.

Alucrid

Banned
Whoo, think the first Lucina I got was +Speed.
My second is probably neutral.

Now I just need +Attack, -Resistance or -Speed Ike.

Probably the best Ike.

oh yeah i guess you're right. doubling doesn't matter much. roy's not too bad either with his default +4 spd and horse buffs.

I'll continue my strategy of pulling Blue and Colorless when I feel like going back to the banner. I stop when I either get Brave Lyn or Brave Lucina, and then I pick the one I didn't summon as a freebie.

Sniping for only one color is very dangerous. I think I can do it with 121 Orbs. I'll be getting a lot more from logins, daily maps, and September Quests anyway.

Cerium

Aight I picked Lyn as my free summon and I pulled Roy with my last orbs.

Praying I can pick up Lucina and Ike before the month is over.

I'm thinking of using Lyn and Roy as the basis of a Horse Emblem team.

Wichu

Spent about 30 orbs on the new banner. Got 5* Luke and Hawkeye. I guess Death Blow and Panic Ploy fodder is pretty good for 30 orbs?

EDIT: Also got 4* Seth. I guess that's fine.

Lol Roy got obliterated and he's the second most popular male character in the series. They really like Ike

Also just checked out what characters from the sacred stones banner can be summoned on a 4 or 3 stars version and it seems like only Seth is available on a 4 stars version, shit.

Ninferno

Lol Roy got obliterated and he's the second most popular male character in the series. They really like Ike

He really isn't though. Not now, and certainly not in FEH. CYL isn't everything, and after almost 7 months, FEH has pretty much grown to be its own thing; Smash can't possibly ruled over it now.

xequalsy

I'm pretty happy!

Just pulled 5* Cordelia followed by 5* Bow Lyn one after the other. Lyn was -def +res too so I can now pick Ike for free.

Got the two I wanted, but I guess I'll spend the rest of my orbs trying for Lucina.

(edit: oo got a Roy after in the next roll and an ike so I can get lucina for free)

Oh by the way, for those who summoned the free CYL hero, are the stats always neutral or IV are taken into account ?

He really isn't though. Not now, and certainly not in FEH. CYL isn't everything, and after almost 7 months, FEH has pretty much grown into its own thing; Smash can't possibly ruled over it now.

Yeah of course, I was just talking about the CYL votes but this is still incredible

Semajer

Spent all my orbs and didn't get a single banner character. Some new 4*s and a 5* Tiki to merge, but still disappointed.

OVDRobo

Got my 2nd lifetime 5* Peri, and a Soren and Lukas with dreadful IVs (+HP/-DEF and +HP/-SPD respectively) out of 70+ orbs.

Also got a couple of Hawkeyes who I've managed to never pull before. They'll be useful for the Threaten Attack to throw on my tankier units like Beruka.

One day I'll manage to get a Soren who is actually vaguely usable, but today isn't that day. At least we've got the Black Knight and Nephenee to look forward to in the future. I doubt there's many fans that aren't excited for at least one of those two.

Top Bottom