• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

casiopao

Guys. I got lyn from 20 orb pull. So now, which of the rest 3 should i take for the free pull?

Also my lyn is +def-res am i screwed?

Firemind

He really isn't though. Not now, and certainly not in FEH. CYL isn't everything, and after almost 7 months, FEH has pretty much grown to be its own thing; Smash can't possibly ruled over it now.
Not sure who is more popular by a landslide. For a lot of people in Japan/US, the Elibe games are the first FEs they've played. It's the first time FE got released on a popular easily accessible handheld and unlike FE5 it's not at the end of the cycle.

I'm glad that I got 3/4 units in less than 70 orbs but their IVs are horrible. The only one usable is Ike. I'm seriously contemplating to use my free pull on a neutral Lyn rather than on Lucina to have the full set......

What do you think I should do guys?

Ike: +HP/-SPD
Roy:+HP/-ATK
Lyn:+RES/-ATK

Sciel

I'm glad that I got 3/4 units in less than 70 orbs but their IVs are horrible. The only one usable is Ike. I'm seriously contemplating to use my free pull on a neutral Lyn rather than on Lucina to have the full set......

What do you think I should do guys?

Ike: +HP/-SPD
Roy:+HP/-ATK
Lyn:+RES/-ATK

I got that same Lucina as well. Real bummer :/

Probably take the Neutral Lyn? Unless you wanna go through colorless hell lol...

Picked neutral Brave Lyn.

Pulled a -SPD +def brave Ike. I'm thinking this isn't a bad IV, but what do you guys think? He's gonna really have to take advantage of that 80% damage reduction cause I'm gonna get doubled by everything with this lol. But maybe that's OK?

redcrayon

Got my 2nd lifetime 5* Peri, and a Soren and Lukas with dreadful IVs (+HP/-DEF and +HP/-SPD respectively) out of 70+ orbs.

Also got a couple of Hawkeyes who I've managed to never pull before. They'll be useful for the Threaten Attack to throw on my tankier units like Beruka.

One day I'll manage to get a Soren who is actually vaguely usable, but today isn't that day. At least we've got the Black Knight and Nephenee to look forward to in the future. I doubt there's many fans that aren't excited for at least one of those two.
When was Nephenee confirmed? Great stuff, one of my favourites.

IceMarker

I haven't picked my free 5* yet, but I went to try and pull Ike anyways and well, surprise, I didn't get him in 4 orbs... instead the game gave me my first HECTOR!! :D

Kain

I guess Ike is the best of the bunch. I picked him out of necessity as my other only good green unit is Hector, but still.

Picked neutral Brave Lyn.

Pulled a -SPD +def brave Ike. I'm thinking this isn't a bad IV, but what do you guys think? He's gonna really have to take advantage of that 80% damage reduction cause I'm gonna get doubled by everything with this lol. But maybe that's OK?

That IV is gravy. If he gets doubled he gets Aether at least from what I understand. With that much defense he could probably take a few swords to the face and live while backup arrives.

Alkez

Spent orbs only on Blue, Reds when there were none. Got my 5* rate broken by Linde which was bittersweet because I didn't have her, until I realised she was speed up hp down, then it was just sweet lol.

Decided to go back in and first orb was Lucina, also speed up hp down. Really good pull session for me. Picked up some Rodericks, Abels, a regular Roy, and my first Mathilda along the way as well.

I got that same Lucina as well. Real bummer :/

Probably take the Neutral Lyn? Unless you wanna go through colorless hell lol...
I really want the full set so I'll probably risk it and just get Lucina with the free pull. Lyn is my favorite of the group but I'll just pray to the gatcha gods to see if they add a IV reroll ability later on....which I know it won't happen but still.... :(

That IV is gravy. If he gets doubled he gets Aether at least from what I understand. With that much defense he could probably take a few swords to the face and live while backup arrives.

Yeah that Aether is really sweet on him. We'll see how this turns out!

Dang, so Distant Counter is useless on Ike.
So +Defense is probably better than +Attack.

Are you saying it's useless because of having poor res? Because I'm still thinking of having him inherit it. Archers could still get wrecked.

Actually. How good is Roy, Lucina or Ike there lol?

Any must get there?

Roy is the best player-phase red cavalry.
Lucina is Spur Ephraim with 34/36 offensive stats.
Ike is a green tank/special nuker.

Are you saying it's useless because of having poor res? Because I'm still thinking of having him inherit it. Archers could still get wrecked.

If Ike counter-attacks then he takes full damage from mages/archers that can double him.

NSESN

If Ike counter attacks the mages are dead anyway. DC isn't a bad choice specially against Bridelia and Rein.
About Lucina is good to remember she only buffs physical. So Ephraim isn't that overclassed.

Busaiku

Wait, is Beorc's Blessing not actually a translation error?
I was up against a Sully with 21 Defense and I did 44 damage with 47 Attack.
Against a Lance Fighter with 24 Defense, I only do 33 damage; I now have 48 Attack.

Wait, is Beorc's Blessing not actually a translation error?
I was up against a Sully with 21 Defense and I did 44 damage with 47 Attack.
Against a Lance Fighter with 24 Defense, I only do 33 damage; I now have 48 Attack.

Sully has a gem weapon so you did an extra 20% damage. The number would be green and huge if it wasn't a translation error. Think Julia vs Nowi

Alucrid

Banned
i've had to use two light's blessings to win multiplier gauntlet battles because i end up with two lyns and another red

Ravelle

Guys. I got lyn from 20 orb pull. So now, which of the rest 3 should i take for the free pull?

Also my lyn is +def-res am i screwed?

I got her from a free pull in which I could just pick her out of the Brave Heroes pool.

I also finally got my Tharja so I'm quite happy.

Well, I'm out of Orbs.

Spent 122 more, and didn't get any 5* until the very last round. My pity counter was reset by...Rebecca with +HP/RES. Not very useful, because I have archers that outclass her. I already had two copies of 4* Rebecca. One with +SPD/-RES and the other with +ATK/-HP.

Brave Ike was included in the same batch and he is +DEF/-SPD. Really glad that he isn't -ATK at least. I didn't want him, though. He'll be solid filler in Arena Assault at least. If it wasn't for him, those Orbs would have been a complete bust.

Was getting crazy amounts of Ests and Gordins, but getting +SPD/-DEF on both Ogma and Klein were very bright spots.

I picked Brave Lucina from the free summon, and I'm just letting the Orbs build up again for at least a month. I have a lot of work to do while I save, and I'll discuss my team building in another post.

I'm a bit disappointed in a few of the 5* Heroes I got, but four 5* from 170 Orbs is a very solid result. It's better than I normally do.

Ninferno

Wow, Lyn's 2nd and 3rd hour gains are all more than what I expected. Guess many people hopped on the bandwagon after seeing the 1st hour results? Maybe she can put up a good fight against Ike then (assuming she doesn't get a last minute multiplier upset from Lucina).

Roman

So Ike is pretty underwhelming, since hits do have to be consecutive. If he gets attacked and counters, the second hit against him is still at full power. This means Urvan is more of a player phase weapon, and Ike needs to double to really kill.

However this doesn't synergize with his A skill and DC is not very useful on him.

To pick up on the previous conversation, he has no chance to beat Xander even when the latter is unbuffed.

From initial talks with the others I don't think he'll place higher than A tier, which will most likely be highly controversial.

redcrayon

Spent my orbs and ended up with my fourth 5* Mathilda. I have no idea why the RNG has decided that I need loads of her, but it seems easier to go with the flow and focus on a decent build for her!

Wow, Lyn's 2nd and 3rd hour gains are all more than what I expected. Guess many people hopped on the bandwagon after seeing the 1st hour results.

People were probably bedazzled by the new units. I forgot about the voting gauntlet until I read your previous post haha

NSESN

So Ike is pretty underwhelming, since hits do have to be consecutive. If he gets attacked and counters, the second hit against him is still at full power. This means Urvan is more of a player phase weapon, and Ike needs to double to really kill.

However this doesn't synergize with his A skill and DC is not very useful on him.

To pick up on the previous conversation, he has no chance to beat Xander even when the latter is unbuffed.

From initial talks with the others I don't think he'll place higher than A tier, which will most likely be very controversial.
Why would you fight a Red with Ike?

papasmurf1038

Neo Member
Picked up Brave Lyn for free and spent all my orbs chasing after Roy or Lucina, neither of which I got. I did get my first and then second Effie though, which is pretty neat! One of them is +HP/-Res, which seems like a decent IV for her.

Ninferno

Is it me or is that the village map that Nephenee, Brom and Heather begin at in Radiant Dawn?

No. I think it is PoR chapter 11 - "Blood Runs Red". Though I know why you thought so because those houses and terrain do look similar.

It is quite clear now RD and Micaiah won't come this soon. In that case for a second PoR banner, besides Nephenee, I hope there are Mia and Jill as well.

Also, with BK hosting the PoR GHB, maybe we will see Sephiran as the RD-themed GHB later then.

ggx2ac

Oh, so the free CYL heroes were neutral?

Doesn't matter too much for me, picked Lyn, read the fine print that these heroes are not limited like the Spring/Summer banners so at least I know I won't have to get all of them at once.

I hope that I can buy a Distant Counter seal with these Sacred Coins.

That will be my absolute first priority. I don't care how expensive that seal would be. I'll save until I get it.

Dark Link

+HP -DEF Lucina
+RES -SPD Ike
62 orbs spent. Chose Lyn as my free unit for obvious reasons. Probably not going for Roy.

Pretty much only got Lucina, because a summon session had no Greens so I went with Blue.

Semajer

Earned another few orbs and pulled Minerva and Brave Lyn in one summon. Not bad. Now I can pick Ike for free and save up for the next limited time banner.

Mathematics

Neo Member
Oh, so the free CYL heroes were neutral?

Doesn't matter too much for me, picked Lyn, read the fine print that these heroes are not limited like the Spring/Summer banners so at least I know I won't have to get all of them at once.

IS hasn't given out a unit that's not neutral. 3* are all neutral, GHB, the character dailies.

TY for pointing out the fine print. Can begin hoarding back some orbs for Nephenee. Wasn't at PKGaming levels but rolling gacha to start the morning is a very bad idea.

Top Bottom