• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Once my Reinhardt survived Amelia. I always forget how tanky he can get in a horse emblem team.

You just kill him first.
Even though he complains a ton, I think he's right; well I treat it like Pokémon (lol IV), checks kill, counters can take a hit and kill after.

Got my second deathless AA run.

I'm glad I took the time to power level some units on Friday. I'm looking forward to the next TT so I can farm some SP now and get them up to par.

Cerium

Wait AA score is also affected by the number of units that survive? I thought I just had to string 7 wins. Damn that changes how I approach this shit.

Wait AA score is also affected by the number of units that survive? I thought I just had to string 7 wins. Damn that changes how I approach this shit.

Same deal losing 70 score or thereabouts per unit defeated.

I don't know why but I can't seem to get into Arena Assault. My stable is pretty decent (although very red). I think my initial experience having to counter Reinhardt 5 times in one run soured me to it.

Cerium

Same deal losing 70 score or thereabouts per unit defeated.

I don't know why but I can't seem to get into Arena Assault. My stable is pretty decent (although very red). I think my initial experience having to counter Reinhardt 5 times in one run soured me to it.

I have the opposite issue. I'm swimming in blues and greens but I don't have enough red. If I see enough Hectors in a run it can become a problem.

Anyone got a link for the CYL stream?

I'm doing fine in Arena Assault for now. I finished in the 5K-10K bracket twice now, and my current score of 4768 will get me there for the third time.

So, I will have 57 Sacred Coins at the end of the season. I hope we find out what they do from the stream.

Sushen

I usually don't waste stamina, but I don't care today. I'll just watch the stream and call it a day. Trying beat the last two 10 stage chain challenges and stupid armor team challenge for mere 1 orb are all there is left for me to do now,

Ninferno

I have the opposite issue. I'm swimming in blues and greens but I don't have enough red. If I see enough Hectors in a run it can become a problem.

Anyone got a link for the CYL stream?

Give free red swords like Alfonse and Tobin Axebreaker and they can slice up as many Hectors and Amelias as they want.

Staff Ike
Staff Lyn
Staff Roy
Staff Lucina

b7d.png

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Holy shit. You can straight up summon one of them?

That's insanely generous. How many thousands of whale dollars did they just pass up to do that?

Alucrid

Banned
-CYL voting gauntlet (hector, ike, marth, roy, lucina, lyn, camilla, tharja) Aug 31

-new heroes - roy, ike, lyn, lucina

roy - sword, cav, weapon +3 atk if atk > enemy atk +1 skill charge

ike - axe, weapon cooldown count-1, second attack taken onward reduced by 80%

lyn - bow, cav, weapon +3 spd and dispels foe's bonuses if they're a magic user

lucina - lance, weapon +3 def, +3 atk / spd to allies

-quick hero battle - aug 31, game on FE heroes website

-bonus present - summon hero of your choice for CYL (nice), no orbs (looks separate from free pull on banner)

Yes!!!!!
I think depending on the stats amd skills I am going Lyn. Hard to pass on a free Horse back archer and more importantly avoid colorless hell.

I wonder if they will be neutral nature...

spiritfox

I mean Lyn is the best free pick isn't it. First bow cav, and no need to go through colorless hell. Are the boon/banes neutral or will they be random?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom