• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

casiopao

It constantly amazes that every banner seems to be a happy banner for all of you guys, which always causes me to wonder if I'm living in the same world. Nearly every banner is a disaster for me (the question is only how big), and this one is no exception. lol

Yes, as expected I caved in and sniped red. 100 or so orbs later this happened, which is exactly what I predicted yesterday. hahahaha

(I actually like Seliph a lot in FE4; real shame how he was treated in Heroes.)

I think if there's one thing positive Heroes has done to me is to help me with my temper. Like, I'm not even mad and am legitimately laughing at my own misfortune. At this rate, I'm probably going to lose the ability to even feel sadness or anger. lol

Still hoping for better luck later with PoR Tempest banner, but seriously I'm not counting on it anymore.

Lololol. No problem bruh. One day, u will receive all the luck while us suffer lol.

I mean, me sniping for bikini corrin till 4.25, i end up with shit like azura dupe.

I am just a bit lucky this time lol.

spiritfox

It constantly amazes that every banner seems to be a happy banner for all of you guys, which always causes me to wonder if I'm living in the same world. Nearly every banner is a disaster for me (the question is only how big), and this one is no exception. lol

Yes, as expected I caved in and sniped red. 100 or so orbs later this happened, which is exactly what I predicted yesterday. hahahaha

(I actually like Seliph a lot in FE4; real shame how he was treated in Heroes.)

I think if there's one thing positive Heroes has done to me is to help me with my temper. Like, I'm not even mad and am legitimately laughing at my own misfortune. At this rate, I'm probably going to lose the ability to even feel sadness or anger. lol

Still hoping for better luck later with PoR Tempest banner, but seriously I'm not counting on it anymore.

lol no I got shit in the last few banners. The last focus 5* I got before Elincia was Hana way back in the L&D banner.

OVDRobo

If it makes anyone feel better about their luck, the Nephenee I pulled was +RES/-ATK so I tried to chase another with better IVs. 150 orbs later I'm left with a pile of Donnels and M Robins along with a couple of Mathildas (One was +RES/-HP which I'm pretty happy about) and a Mae.

I'm at 4.5% rate up at this point so I guess I'm committed to pulling everything on this banner until I get a 5*, no matter who it might be.

I'll still use Nephenee but the IV system really exists to do nothing but ruin good luck. It's terrible.

I typically pull top-tier Heroes from banners, so I don't have Ninferno's problem.

My particular issue is that I have to spend massive amounts of Orbs to actually get a 5* almost every time. The only exceptions were the Hero Fest banners and Sacred World. On Sacred World, I got 5* Leon with +ATK/-SPD as a free summon.

Based on my average results, I basically didn't go for a Focus Hero with less than 150 Orbs. After my recent fiasco, I'm going in with at least 250.

Alkez

Keeping your emotions in check really is important in gacha games. Was only meant to do the free pull and any reds in the rotation. Got 4* eliwood and 4* hana, and began rage pulling. 54 orbs later little to show for it. Palla and Selena which I needed for SI, but otherwise 11 dead units. Complete waste and was meant to be saving for Halloween. Wish I had more willpower.

Samstrike

After seeing the stats for Elincia i had no choice pulling for her. Took me 140 orbs sniping red but i got her! And she is +Atk/-Res too. I also got 3 Hinata in the process so that's good too.

chrono01

Free pull was 5* Oscar (WHO DID IT HAVE TO BE HIM!!!!?) then went for a red and got 3* Henry before I backed the hell out of there.

NSESN

BK gets better every time I look. Steady Bteath + QP + Black Luna will be a beast.
And Oscar is actually good. Firesweep+ might be good on him.

ggx2ac

Remember when I said I could get my Sanaki to deal 100 damage with Glimmer but it'd be unnecessary?

DJwltA6VoAE78jN.jpg

I know he's wearing that seal.

Apenheul

A couple of rounds of summoning on the new banner didn't give me any of the focus character but I'm not disappointed. I got a 5 star +Spd - HP Ephraim which is great and a 5 star +Spd -Res Seliph which I don't really don't care for but I didn't have that character yet.

ggx2ac

Just got a 5* Seliph and that's bad. It probably ruins my chances of getting Elincia since I'd probably have to spend a lot of orbs just to get her.

xequalsy

Free pull gave me Elincia! -def +res so basically neutral as far as I can tell.

Still zero Hinoka to build Flier Emblem with though. I've got +atk minerva, cordelia, s!corrin etc... all ready too. zzz

Mupod

Decided to snipe reds for a bit because I need some fodder, and on the off chance I got Elincia she'd work well in my flier team. Got a 4* Hinata as my free pull and was pretty happy, then the second was a +SPD -DEF Elincia. Welp. I should really save for Hinoka in a likely upcoming Warriors banner now.

As for using Elincia on my team, I could keep Palla for anti-Bike or I could do something sneaky with Elincia. QP/Pavise would actually let her survive Ignis. Escutcheon would fit better with her double attack weapon, but wouldn't prevent enough damage to be reliable. Giving up Luna would suck but so would getting hit by Ignis for like 60 damage.

Now if I did that I could go ahead and promote the +ATK Cherche I'm sitting on. I don't have a Death Blow 3 for her, though. And I don't have a spare Caeda for Elincia to properly take over Palla's spot (she buffs Blarblade SCorrin). Running double reds is maybe sketchy but should be okay.

I'd imagine in the future (when they add one) a +SPD Elincia would be one hell of a Firesweep Sword user. Her stats are near-identical to Tana's.

Octagon

Got +Hp/-def Tana. Not the princess I was hoping for but for 15orbs i won't complain.
My +atk/-hp Cordelia still outmatches her.

Sterok

Blew all my orbs. Got neutral Nephenee, -Spd Ryoma, and -Atk Lilina. Well Neph is cool, Ryoma is still good, and I can merge Lilina, but I kind of want Elincia please gacha.

70 orbs for -Spd Elincia. Eh, better than -Atk. I hope IS is seriously considering stat re-rolling in the future. I have so many dud -Atk or Spd units to fix.

PK Gaming

Apologies to my comrades and friends who put their heart and soul into getting some of these units, only to be burned by a crappy unit or Oscar. To the users who usually post "I guess I got lucky?" with amazing pulls, this is revenge. You know who you are.

lol

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
70 orbs for -Spd Elincia. Eh, better than -Atk. I hope IS is seriously considering stat re-rolling in the future. I have so many dud -Atk or Spd units to fix.
I feel like I'd rather have -Atk. She can get up to 39 speed with a brave weapon. LnD3, Desperation, and she quads for days!

Apologies to my comrades and friends who put their heart and soul into getting some of these units, only to be burned by a crappy unit or Oscar. To the users who usually post "I guess I got lucky?" with amazing pulls, this is revenge. You know who you are.

lol
Im happy for you

kewlmyc

What would be best for a neutral stat Elincia: Life and Death 3, Swift Sparrow, or just keep Death Blow 3?

lol

Congrats!

Sushen

I ended up taking over 84k score to be just under 4200th in TT. It was a crazy ride as each win got me move up by a couple hundred ranks and low 3000th went down to like close to 5000th in an hour. I had to spend a stamina potion to ensure my 8000 feathers. 84k in a week is a definite record for me.

Draxal

lol

Well after that 403023002302300 rate you had going, you deserved some luck.

Alkez

How are people planning to build Elincia? I've been doing some calcs and it seems BIke, despite being a green, is a tough matchup for her.

lol

Damn, congrats. What natures did you get?

Sushen

45 orbs = atk- Chrom + atk- Tharja. Chrom will be eather fodder and I'll try to use Tharja... I hope that's my quota.

pelicansurf

If they were to implement a way to alter IVs would you prefer a reroll, or just a neutraliser?

I'd take either, but since this is a gacha game, and I'm a gamblin' man (clearly), I'd go for the all or nothing reroll.

I wish Swift Sparrow fodder was easy to come by.

kewlmyc

If they were to implement a way to alter IVs would you prefer a reroll, or just a neutraliser?

I like how Tales of Link does it with elements. There are rings that were introduced a year or so into the game, that are remotely rare.

1st type of ring would change your bane/boon to a specific type. These are super super rare and hard to get.

2nd type switches it to a random boon/bane. Is easier to get.

Mupod

I always assumed the most logical method would be one that resets the unit to level 1 and randomizes their stats. They could make it cost a ton of badges in addition to sacred coins or whatever. I'm sure everyone playing since launch has a completely absurd number of badges and it'd be a nice way to make them relevant again, on top of staying in-line with their current use (promote them and set them back to level 1).

Sushen

Which is better Tharja? Hp-/res+ or atk-/def+? Def+ with 26 DEF may give her chance to tank one hit, although atk- sucks?

pelicansurf

I have two Swift Sparrow fodder and still no Firesweep.

I got Firesweep for days and nothing to use it on.

I have a +ATK/-Whatever Cordelia, but I have put all my resources for blue flier into Hinoka (unwisely), so I got nothing left for Cordelia.

Top Bottom