• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem If is now Fire Emblem Fates, two versions confirmed for NA, 2016 release

ffdgh

Wait so
marriage/kids
is back?

What have you done IS?
KuGsj.gif

Eila

It looks good. I'm liking the zoomed in battles actually taking place where you are. The only nitpick is that the characters pop in a bit weird.

Chaos17

Wait so
marriage
is back?

What have you done IS?
KuGsj.gif

So what ?
It was a good mitivation for me to grind in Awekening.

I'm part of the players who like social links in games. Giving me a reason to feel more invested in the game.

No I enjoyed that aspect of awakening a lot.
it's the parring/waifu/hubando/stats/skills wars i'm afraid of

hopefully it's less of a free for for all in terms of who can marry who

it's already going to be a class/skill/stat wars since it doesn't sound like the second seal in this game resets levels :p

hopefully it's less of a free for for all in terms of who can marry who

it's already going to be a class/skill/stat wars since it doesn't sound like the second seal in this game resets levels :p

It's already been said that who you can marry is more limited this go around. I'd imagine that with some of the other changes they've made to the combat systems (which look to have balanced things from what little we know), hopefully it won't get all crazy.

bonercop

It's already been said that who you can marry is more limited this go around. I'd imagine that with some of the other changes they've made to the combat systems (which look to have balanced things from what little we know), hopefully it won't get all crazy.

that's good i hope that means this time both parents get real supports w/ their kids

Velcro Fly

Glad we finally have confirmation of two versions.

Now comes the agonizing wait to see if we get the special edition here or not.

Miracle

According to basically FE forums and Gamefaqs you
ARE able to marry Camilla. She has S rank support and everything.
That and I did look up a video or two on the Japanese version of the game.

Which hopefully is the case for the localized version. :p

Shiggy

This would be really really surprising... My best guess would be they use the same version for West

Their current official stance is that release plans for the three storylines will be announced at a later point. Retailers only list a single version though.

I hope the fast forward button is faster in this one. I actually like watching the battle animations in Awakening, but holding fast forward basically just took it from slow to normal speed.

McNum

According to basically FE forums and Gamefaqs you
ARE able to marry Camilla. She has S rank support and everything.
That and I did look up a video or two on the Japanese version of the game.

Which hopefully is the case for the localized version. :p
Well, I have been spoiled on a few things already, but
you aren't related to either side after all. Neighter Nohr nor Hoshido. Which does kind of make the whole "The ones who raised you or the ones you are related to" choice a bit of a sham.

Top Bottom