• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Warriors Famitsu info: Characters, gameplay info [Up: Screenshots]

Neoxon

Not surprised this game would have a disappointingly limited cast. The fact they shoved a boring fuck like Chrom to be the face of the reveal with a bunch of swords from just these games sets the tone. The only question is how lopsided will be in favor of sword-users, like Smash. Corrin being allowed to be in more videogames would be shocking.
Corrin's sword, the Yato, was shown in the teaser trailer for Fire Emblem Warriors. He/she's coming to the game, likely with both genders.

Golnei

What are the chances this gets an English Dub

I don't see why it wouldn't - Hyrule Warriors' character voices were left as they were, but that was due to the game using Zelda-esque grunting for most scenes (with the exception of the narrator). Fire Emblem has no such excuse.

They could conceivably fill a whole DLC pack with nothing but different Annas.

I fully expect at least a Fire Emblem Heroes pack with Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna.

That's why she'd have been such a good protagonist for this sort of crossover - she'd fit any potential class (with the reclassing system they're alluding to) as well as being a constant presence across the series. As it is now, she'll probably at least get costumes referencing the other Annas. Fates and Awakening are obvious, but looking at how well they interpreted the retro art style and 90s hair for the Classic Link costume in Hyrule Warriors, a Thracia Anna would likely look amazing - a shame it's impossible.

I would be disappointed if they wasted resources on Alfonse, but he does admittedly look better than the male MC here.

Neoxon

What are the chances this gets an English Dub
I was gonna ask the same question.

If they do dub FE Warriors, hopefully they don't recast Lucina like they did for the Easter event in FE Heroes.

I don't see why it wouldn't - Hyrule Warriors' character voices were left as they were, but that was due to the game using Zelda-esque grunting for most scenes (with the exception of the narrator). Fire Emblem has no such excuse.
To be fair, Omega Force didn't bother to have the Attack on Titan game dubbed, despite Funimation already having a dub cast put together for the anime.

Moonlight

Banned
They could conceivably fill a whole DLC pack with nothing but different Annas.
8Qw84rk.png

WiiU0706

I just don't want another Tokyo Mirage Sessions problem where it was only English Subbed because i love the Fire Emblem English Cast

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I just don't want another Tokyo Mirage Sessions problem where it was only English Subbed because i love the Fire Emblem English Cast

The thing with TMS is that it was a japanese as fuck game, i dont know why you would think the same with FE warriors.

Babyshams

Getting more and more Dragon Quest Heroes vibes from the two OC characters. It's probably the sword+shield thing. And they were pretty bad in that game

The in-game graphics look very good. They are near the quality of the CGI FMVs used in Path of Radiance and beyond. At least for the models. Unless these are also FMVs...

Top Bottom