• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Firefox 0.9 is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is there going to be some huge, awesome feature addition in the 1.0 release, or is it just going to be another incremental, few more features kinda thing?

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Idle Will Kill said:
So is there going to be some huge, awesome feature addition in the 1.0 release, or is it just going to be another incremental, few more features kinda thing?

If I'm not mistaken... 0.9 is Feature Complete. 1.0 is just tying up all the loose ends.

SFA_AOK

Well, as per the instructions, I uninstalled 0.8 and then installed 0.9... some things went across (home page, a few options) but my themes, extensions and plug ins did not :(

Currently, when I go to the Themes page, none are displayed so I'm stuck with the default for a bit :/

Not a smooth transition then. It'll be worth it once I got it behaving how I used to, no way am I going back to IE. Just a pity it can't work properly first time :/

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well I've been able to recover some things. But it still won't use "save to disk", it's not blocking on-click popups and overlay flash on adblock won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom