• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

first Half-Life, 3 screen-shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Legend

1332783608_sarkozy_laugh.gif

Blizzard

Banned
The funny thing is, all our replys not only help to keep the thread on the top but also make it look like really big news.
Yeah, I was like, no way, but the TF2 meet the pyro hint stuff has started popping up, and this is a big thread, and a new thread, I guess I'll click FUUUUUUUU

I wasn't a fan of the first Half-Life. I don't know how I can describe it... I guess it felt like it didn't have enough variety to me.

Anyway, I ended up loving Half-Life 2 and subsequent games even more.

Oh, wait... We're talking about the thread title here. It was a very obvious comma. I saw it the instant I read the title. I have no idea what everyone else thought it said... :p (I like how one or two seem to be getting legitimately angry about it, though. lol)

You fucking bastard. My heart skipped a beat. I hope you die in a horrible accident!

kidding on the dying part you magnificent sonofabitch

Didn't get me, because I ain't going to fall for those shenanigans. But holy shit was this thread well-played.

Almost as good as the wax figures. Please, no Janis thorns again.

Deadbeat

Banned
OP must be doing something right to cause this much blood lust in the gaming side.
Giving uncharted 3 an 8/10 spawned multiple threads so I wouldnt say its quite as effective. But he isnt an official media source so its still a good achievement nonetheless.

Parl

Excellent thread. Well played, OP.

It's one of those games that holds up way better than other old stuff and in some regards like AI it's even better than most modern games. You should definitely give it a go.
And still nobody shatters your dissent. Even the name is a lie.

Wow, people fell for this?

I skimmed the thread title, went all ohyou.jpg, and went on my merry way before deciding to amuse myself with the nerd rage.

Though I wouldn't necessarily reward his efforts with a tag; that'd encourage all the tag fishers (Eggman et al.) to try their hand at a similar maneuver, which would turn GAF into a pool of shit quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom