• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First image of BioWare's new series. [Nirolak Is Bad At Guessing.]

Abooie

Banned
I quite like that and it wasn't expected.

Would still prefer them (someone) to do a new Vampire the Masquerade game. But that's never ever going to happen :sigh:

Patryn

Abooie said:

Would still prefer them (someone) to do a new Vampire the Masquerade game. But that's never ever going to happen :sigh:

Troika did the V:TM game, not Bioware.

Kazerei

Banned
Style seems kind of similar to Rage, Borderlands, etc. I really liked the aesthetic of Jade Empire, I wish they'd go back to that :\

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
This is the very first time a Bioware game has visually turned me off entirely. It's amazing. They're getting really efficient at losing my interest.

So, Post-apocalyptic desert wasteland w/ satirical elements. I...no, just...OK, just listen, OK? You have so many great qualities. You're a really, really special setting. It's just...I think we should take some time off? No, of course not, I...uh, I like you a whole lot. I'm not calling it quits. Not by any means. It's just...I need to see the rest of the world, you know? I need some space. OK. OK, I'll call you, OK? OK...bye.

Abooie said:

No. Bloodlines is an amazing game, even with its glitches. Even if BioWare made a glitch free game, it wouldn't even come close to being as good, as balanced, or as interesting as what Trokia put out.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
It does look like RAGE and Borderlands. I will give them the benefit of a doubt for now. I hope it's not like those games as we already have them to play.

MaddenNFL64

It's certainly not attention grabbing, or mind blowing. And I still don't actually know what kind of game it is from this.

C'mon bioware.

edit: it's very different from anything else they do, thats for sure though. Maybe it's not an RPG?

atomsk

Party Pooper
Maybe they've got Criterion lending the vehicle destruction/racing tech?

At least then we'd know that part would be fun

H3xum

Boy, this image really inspires nothing in me.

There's nothing original about it, art style or setting. 0/2

does not look like motorstorm

Both are jeeps. one has weapons mounted on it. the guy looks like a Somali pirate. also it looks like a desert

looks like we might have a game based on both land and sea, with racing, rpg and fps elements.

thefil

If this is not a racing game where, following a crash, your character flies through the air, runs at high speeds alongside enemies and then hijacks one of their vehicles, I am not interested.

Patryn

planar1280 said:

Both are jeeps. one has weapons mounted on it. the guy looks like a Somali pirate. also it looks like a desert

looks like we might have a game based on both land and sea, with racing, rpg and fps elements.

I keep hearing people say RPG elements. What indication do we have that there will be any RPG elements beyond the fact that historically Bioware has done a few RPGs in the past?

I fully believe this will be an action game.

anddo0

planar1280 said:

where are you getting sea from? Just because the guy is dressed like a pirate straight out of Uncharted?

I see too much desert for water to be involved.

Top Bottom