• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First image of Moby Dick Studio's (The Phantom Pain) CEO Joakim Mogren

sorry, yeah I just look it up, I missed the part about the VGA :( my bad

Dont feel bad. I usually try to stay out of stuff like this and let the detectives unveil the details. Every time I think I know something new, it's old as shit lol

I would say this is going back to the Perfect Dark viral days, but I bet that has been stated to death already. Still, it reminds me of it.

-Eddman-

I still think Joakim is the swedish composer guy, makes sense.

Don't think it's Cliff since the mouth doesn't match at all.

I'm guessing this means that it still won't be revealed about what the game actually is?

I was expecting them to come clean in this interview :/ Yet we'll just get more fake stuff.

H3xum

Ahahahahahahaha

Just got on for the first time since this morning

Reading these pages have made me sooooooo happy

I want Kojima to take this one to the grave. I never want the MGS tag attached to this game. I never want Kojima attached to this game. I just want it to go on without any other news and this interview be the only press the game has.

Shit.Storm

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
No one has ever done this type of marketing for a game before. At least none that I can think of.

The best part is that even after we figured out its MGS5 (OR IS IT? DUN DUN DUUUUN), they took the joke and just kept running with it.

And with that, I say, keep going dammit. I'm enjoying the ride.

Tenrius

Hope the recording will be available right away, I won't be able to watch the stream unfortunately. How is it usually on GT?

Ahahahahahahaha

Just got on for the first time since this morning

Reading these pages have made me sooooooo happy

I want Kojima to take this one to the grave. I never want the MGS tag attached to this game. I never want Kojima attached to this game. I just want it to go on without any other news and this interview be the only press the game has.

Shit.Storm

I wouldn't mind that at all actually, Kojima is always talking about how he can't work on anything other than metal gear...Joakim could be his outlet for all the other games he's wanted to work on.

Top Bottom