• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look at Chris Evans as Captain America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Much like the GL, EW cover.

Here's Cap

cap.jpg

http://www.dailyblam.com/news/2010/...kly?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Solo

I predict this will be the worst of next summer's 4 superhero movies. Im going to make a prediction now so that someone just quote me after next summer and either mock me or call me Nostradamus:

1. Green Lantern
2. X-Men: First Class
3. Thor
4. Captain America

mj1108 said:
He does look a little like Glen Beck.
Glenn Beck is a human jellyfish who only a resembles an Aryan superman in comparison to his army of motorized-cart-driving slack-jawed tubs of lard.

Matthew Gallant said:
Yeah, whatever, I'm just saying that there should be more happiness and pride. Maybe he's looking at a Tea Party rally.

Maybe he learned that he needs to use youtube and facebook to be a true American....

Solo said:
I predict this will be the worst of next summer's 4 superhero movies. Im going to make a prediction now so that someone just quote me after next summer and either mock me or call me Nostradamus:

1. Green Lantern
3. Thor
4. Captain America

I think First Class will be better than Green Lantern, and I'm not even interested in Xmen even.

But yeah other than 1 and 2 being switched up I agree.

Matthew Gallant said:
Yeah, whatever, I'm just saying that there should be more happiness and pride. Maybe he's looking at a Tea Party rally.
That's the look of a freshly unfrozen man who just realized he has to take a 65-year old dump.

Slayven

Matthew Gallant said:
He more resembles a Hitler Youth propaganda poster than a proud icon of Democracy.
That is the irony of Cap, Hitler and the Red Skull was beat by their vision of mankind.

Solo said:

1. Green Lantern
3. Thor
4. Captain America
I am so sick of X-men movies. To me every single one except the first sucks. Same with Spiderman. Anyways I'm hoping that its like this:

1.Cap
2.Thor
3.Green Lantern
4. X-men: whogivesashitanymore

DUFFMCWALIN said:
I like the new outfit. Now hopefully the entire movie will take place during WW2 or I will be mad.
Two super hero period pieces in one year would basically be too good to be true. But yeah, it's pretty likely that it'll almost entirely take place during that period of time since it's the Avengers who brought him out of suspended animation. I haven't read confirmation one way or the other, though.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
badcrumble said:
Two super hero period pieces in one year would basically be too good to be true. But yeah, it's pretty likely that it'll almost entirely take place during that period of time since it's the Avengers who brought him out of suspended animation. I haven't read confirmation one way or the other, though.

It was confirmed pretty early on that this is the origin-movie for Cap, taking place in WW2.

Solo said:

1. Green Lantern
3. Thor
4. Captain America

Dude, DUDE.

I love Kennet Brannagh, but after seeing that preview for Thor there is no doubt in my mind it will be the shittiest of the lot - or at least certainly not the best. :lol

jett

D-Member
Scullibundo said:
Dude, DUDE.

I love Kennet Brannagh, but after seeing that preview for Thor there is no doubt in my mind it will be the shittiest of the lot - or at least certainly not the best. :lol

Any movie produced by Marvel Studios has no chance of being anything other than mediocre at best. It's just a fact of life.

he's a handsome dude

Solo said:

1. Green Lantern
3. Thor
4. Captain America

they will all be mediocre.. that's my pick

Ceres

Banned
Solo said:

1. Green Lantern
3. Thor
4. Captain America

I'm kind of looking forward to CA.
Anything I've seen from the set of Thor has made me cringe. The set and costumes look awful.
I have no interest in Green Lantern and don't even like the look of that either.
First Class is whatever since we haven't seen anything. I like the two main leads and Mathew Vaughn but I don't trust Fox.

Solo said:

1. Green Lantern
3. Thor
4. Captain America
The first two will be good super-hero movies. The other two...not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom