• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look at Chris Evans as Captain America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned
Dead said:
Thats the excuse that was given for how bad the Wolverine workprint was
And it was still a valid excuse. Most of the complaints about Thor make no sense or are kneejerk reactions. It's funny that everyone is cheering on GL for being close to the comics, while Thor gets bashed for doing the same.

Wolverine flaws was it's nonsensical script and pointless character changhes. Everyone we have seen from Thor has shown them being fairly close to the source material, from the story to the costume.

Bleepey

first-avenger-captain-america-poster.jpg

The picture above reminds me of this.

Lunchbox said:
terrible. it should've been Kurt Angle

he's been playing Captain America live every week since 2001
...what?

Edit: Chris Evens is a fucking beast. Dear God that guy is big as Fuck. Can't wait for haters to start the roid claims.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Goddamn that looks fucking awesome :D

of course though, haters just gunna hate. Bunch of pessimists and fools.

Oh shit. I feel like an ass for making a thread when the stunt double pictures leaked.

Hope there is on full suit pic in the magazine.

Help me understand Captain America...

He's subjected to some kind of super soldier program where he becomes stronger, faster but not invulnerable, right? Hence why he has the shield?

So if both are true then anyone out of sight from Captain America and armed with a sniper rifle could easily take him down. No?

20.jpg

Instigator said:
Help me understand Captain America...

He's subjected to some kind of super soldier program where he becomes stronger, faster but not invulnerable, right? Hence why he has the shield?

So if both are true then anyone out of sight from Captain America and armed with a sniper rifle could easily take him down. No?

http://hollywoodjesus.com/movie/enemy_at_gates/20.jpgIMG][/QUOTE]

COMIC BOOKS SPOILER
[spoiler]Well yeah, that's how Steve Rodgers/Captain America got killed a couple of years ago after Civil War ended.[/spoiler]

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
looks pretty good. Excited for everything but Xmen..cause you all know it gonna suck..hard...Fox just didnt want to let go of the rights to Xmen so get used to years of random "xmen" movies as they try and strike gold or marvel gets the rights back.

f0rk

WyndhamPrice said:
COMIC BOOKS SPOILER
Well yeah, that's how Steve Rodgers/Captain America got killed a couple of years ago after Civil War ended.

He knew it was about to happen though didn't he? I vaguely remember him pushing a guard out the way or something

Anyway the point of a Super Soldier serum is it's a mental training thing as well so he knows all the angles.

JdFoX187

Banned
Visuals look impressive, but I still stick to my stance that Joe Johnston will fuck this up somehow. Wolfman had some nice aesthetics too.

Raguel

Shots looks great. Can't wait for this movie. Evans is ripped, my god.
Fake Edit: And they got his world war II costume from Ultimates. Awesome

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Hugo Weaving is in this?? Nice at least the Red Skull will be awesome!

Tobor

JdFoX187 said:
Visuals look impressive, but I still stick to my stance that Joe Johnston will fuck this up somehow. Wolfman had some nice aesthetics too.
I trust Joss Whedon. He rewrote the script, thank goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom