• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look at Footballers Neymar and Pogba in Modern Warfare II

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
aIHkzvJ_d.webp

c820dBa_d.webp

neymar GIF

Last edited:

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
Gonna have to cosplay as constant dolphin divers. Clan tag [FLOP]

Perhaps a flop emote for warzone?

Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
both known gamers and some of the most famous athletes on earth so makes sense money wise

Last edited:

ACESHIGH

Banned
and the garbage characters and money grabs starts.

soccer players ? those bitches and cry babies that fall on the ground if someone touches them ? somehow this and action shooter make sense ? ffs

Le Bron flops as much as a soccer player. Plus physical specimen JJ Barea locked him down in the finals.

Last edited:

fatmarco

It is crazy the degree to which Pogba's entire footballing identy is just pure marketing. He's a bum as a player.

That he's still getting these sorts of marketing deal placements despite his recent history as an irrelevant footballer is testament to that fact.

EDMIX

The dumbest fucking collab I've seen in a while.

lol all the COD collabs are bunch of celebrities, Nicki Minaj, Lil Baby, Pete Davidson etc Its always a bunch of known types to I guess boost sales and relevance.

I can't say its not working, COD is as relevant as it gets tbh

JackSparr0w

Banned
and the garbage characters and money grabs starts.

soccer players ? those bitches and cry babies that fall on the ground if someone touches them ? somehow this and action shooter make sense ? ffs
This. It's my number one pet peeve as a football fan.

stevish

Neo Member
I know neymar loves cs:go he streams it sometimes so at least he plays a bit. No doubt he will steam the Rio major

Top Bottom