• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Screenshots of Jill and Shuma-Gorath in Marvel vs Capcom 3!

LowParry

h3ro said:
She was way too complicated for me to play in Super, but I want to give her a shot along with Dante. As for my third, I want a tank character, depending on who I have fun with either Sent, Thor or Tron.

Oh you'll go Sent. :lol - I just have no interest in Sent. Thor looks good. Maybe Hagger.

Btw, were those HP numbers real from SRK?

El Sloth

Banned
CcrooK said:
Looked like Wesker looses his glasses though not sure the condition of that. Or maybe the angle was wrong.
No, he definitely doesn't have glasses on. Because of Maximum Wesker maybe?
Dartastic said:
Shit son, NEVER jumped ship.

Seriously, I didn't. GT is Dartastic. My internet connection is kinda shitty though, but that should be remedied in a week. Add me! WE CAN GET THAT GOIN.
Damn straight, son! The Mak Army is immortal!

Friend request sent. But just in case, my GT is Sloth112. Let's see who has the better Lagkoto!

dralla

anyone know what happens when wesker does his counter ultra to projectiles or beam hypers?

basically is there any chance it works? im thinking no but i can dream :[

dralla said:
anyone know what happens when wesker does his counter ultra to projectiles or beam hypers?

basically is there any chance it works? im thinking no but i can dream :[

He loses. It has to be a physical attack.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Tiger uppercut said:
@ leMax, his Dante is pretty gawdlike, there's quite a few moves I haven't seen before.
Yeah unconventional Dante combos were great too see, using Jam Session as that bridge into the hyper.

Does no spectator mode mean that while being queued for a match you are staring at a blank screen with lifebars or does it mean it's like SSF4 and MVC2?

Skilletor

BamYouHaveAids said:
Does no spectator mode mean that while being queued for a match you are staring at a blank screen with lifebars or does it mean it's like SSF4 and MVC2?

SSF4 and MvC2 have spectator modes. MvC3 does not (yet?).

What are you asking?

Skilletor said:
SSF4 and MvC2 have spectator modes. MvC3 does not (yet?).

What are you asking?
I was correlating spectator mode with a DOA4-like lobby system because it sounded absolutely ridiculous for such a high profile game to not allow you the ability to watch a match you aren't in.

Skilletor

BamYouHaveAids said:
I was correlating spectator mode with a DOA4-like lobby system because it sounded absolutely ridiculous for such a high profile game not allow you the ability to watch a match you aren't in.

Ah, I see. I agree. :)

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Jesus. The combo potential in this game is crazy.

Looking at that shit takes me back to emulating crazy shit like that in DMC3 on DMD w/ Turbo mode. One more week....

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
WHEN DOES THAT OT GO UP? That amazing combo video deserves a spot in the FAQ, under, "What makes MvC3 so awesome?"

The pinnacle of fighting games is almost here gentleman. It can only end well.

Top Bottom