• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Screenshots of Jill and Shuma-Gorath in Marvel vs Capcom 3!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Snapshot King said:
Enzo might have been you never know.
Definitely not.

pin·na·cle
   /ˈpɪnəkəl/ [pin-uh-kuhl] -cled, -cling.
–noun
a lofty peak.
the highest or culminating point, as of success, power, fame, etc.: the pinnacle of one's career.

Mahvel reigns the king once again. Most successful, awesome and apparently loftiest of all time as well.
akachan ningen said:
I mean it's not like he could be talking about mvc3 unless he got it early right?
I don't need MvC3 in my hands to know it is the greatest fighting game ever made. But I do need MvC3.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Only time will tell really, but this is currently the best fighting game ever made.

Im curious how the game will affect SSF4, tbh. I think once people have both games infront of them the choice will be obvious. Frustration vs fun, I mean come on.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
haunts said:
Im curious how the game will affect SSF4, tbh. I think once people have both games infront of them the choice will be obvious. Frustration vs fun, I mean come on.

Quoted for fucking TRUTH.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
haunts said:
Only time will tell really, but this is currently the best fighting game ever made.

Haunts do you have the final copy or were you just messing around with CES/final builds?

Will be interesting to see MvC stimulus shot hit EVO especially.

And I only wish I had the final game, until then, hyperbole and raw hype will have to suffice.

haunts said:

The question is which is which. I know several people who are going to go running back to SF4 the instant anything in that video max made lands on them.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
haunts said:

Depends on which end of the 30+ hit combo you're on.

So I just tried to order it on Amazon, and it says they have release day delivery. But when O check out, the option isn't there. Help someone? Buying the PS3 version...

MidnightScott said:
So I just tried to order it on Amazon, and it says they have release day delivery. But when O check out, the option isn't there. Help someone? Buying the PS3 version...

you trying to order anything else with it? take that out if so

"So I just tried to order it on Amazon, and it says they have release day delivery. But when O check out, the option isn't there. Help someone? Buying the PS3 version..."

Should be at the bottom of the delivery options. If you have anything else in your cart besides MVC3 the option won't be there.

MidnightScott said:
are you buying it alone or with other items? I think it needs to be alone.

Ploid 3.0

haunts said:

We mentioned this briefly on Psn chat tonight. SSF4 is a bit frustrating with it's strictness on connecting frame links, MVC3 should take a lot of that pressure off and make way for other cares to be addressed.

george_us

LeMaximilian said:
tears20of20joy201.jpg

Teknopathetic said:
Strong words.

After playing the game at gamespot, I almost agree with haunts. And by almost, I mean it's the best RTS ever made.

• multi-front troop management
  • skill trees
  • resource collection
  • uber micro

Shit plays like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure meets Starcraft 2.

The custom soundtracks for this game will be glorious too.

Haunts/Max's further comments are forcing me to ride the hype train at maximum speed.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
LeMaximilian said:
Since a bunch of folks are asking...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vSLksMYmYU

MvC3 anthem for EVO 2k11 GET.

Killa Sasa said:
The custom soundtracks for this game will be glorious too.

Haunts/Max's further comments are forcing me to ride the hype train at maximum speed.

As another person already commented, the hype train is now airborne. Please fasten your seatbelts.

Neiteio

God's Beard said:
After playing the game at gamespot, I almost agree with haunts. And by almost, I mean it's the best RTS ever made.

• multi-front troop management
  • skill trees
  • resource collection
  • uber micro

Shit plays like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure meets Starcraft 2.
Gamespot? Do you mean Gamestop? Do they have demo kiosks at Gamestop now, because if so, there's one next to the Subway I'm hitting up for lunch tomorrow. May have to swing by to finally try the game... :)

Apparently it must not be available for my zip code. I didn't have anything else in my cart. Everything else was under the save for later option.

But that's alright, I can wait a few days. I picked Free shipping because I'm a cheapass. But I also had a $25 gift card from trading in Animal Crossing DS, so only paying $34.13 is a steal IMO.

Plus on top of that it comes with a $10 Amazon credit.

Gravijah

MidnightScott said:
Apparently it must not be available for my zip code. I didn't have anything else in my cart. Everything else was under the save for later option.

But that's alright, I can wait a few days. I picked Free shipping because I'm a cheapass. But I also had a $25 gift card from trading in Animal Crossing DS, so only paying $34.13 is a steal IMO.

What the hell, where did you get 25 bucks for trading in AC:DS?

Shit! My ps3 doesn't let merun blu ray games anymore. It stopped running blu ray movies like 2 weeks ago mostly but had let me play my games all I wanted...this sucks! I'm too hyped for this!

El Sloth

Banned
Neiteio said:
Gamespot? Do you mean Gamestop? Do they have demo kiosks at Gamestop now, because if so, there's one next to the Subway I'm hitting up for lunch tomorrow. May have to swing by to finally try the game... :)
He was at the Gamespot tourney they held in Cali.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I knew this game would be the greatest game ever made when I saw Thor talking some straight gangsta shit and gaining meter for it.

That said, hopefully this doesn't end up the other way.

ibOq0U.jpg

Cable got robbed.

LowParry

haunts said:

I'm definitely one of those who will be letting go of SSF4 and going right into MvsC3. The level of fun in video's I've seen is off the charts. Large cast with most characters that I'll want to learn and play. I just really hope the netcode is good.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
are magneto/storm still considered top tier? seems that they haven't gotten worse, but the rest of the roster has gotten better from mvc2

From what I can tell, Storm is still godlike, Sent is still great, and mags is not like he was. Still way early though.

Ploid 3.0

SpiderJerusalem said:
Shit! My ps3 doesn't let merun blu ray games anymore. It stopped running blu ray movies like 2 weeks ago mostly but had let me play my games all I wanted...this sucks! I'm too hyped for this!

Nooooooooo :( Crap crap crap

wwm0nkey

Was hanging out with friends today and we decided to go up to BestBuy and their TV that had the 360 hocked up to it was broken -_- that and it took forever to find the damn 360, they had at least 6 pointless ones laid out around the store.

Hopefully they will have fixed this buy Saturday.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
enzo_gt said:
I knew this game would be the greatest game ever made when I saw Thor talking some straight gangsta shit and gaining meter for it.

ibOq0U.jpg

Dante replaced Magneto

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
enzo_gt said:

http://i.min.us/ibOq0U.jpg

Cable got robbed.

Cable picked the wrong time to die. Fuck the mutant messiah, should have stayed at home for MvC3.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
HK-47 said:
Cable picked the wrong time to die. Fuck the mutant messiah, should have stayed at home for MvC3.
Apparent RE5 spoilers even though I haven't played it: Isn't
Wesker
technically dead? The fuck is with this duality? Cable is more interesting than all the X-Men in the MvC series.

Caj814

Returning characters via the MvC2 select screen.
NInJj.jpg

Considering what you all know, would you have preferred more characters to return by sacrificing some newcomers? I'm mostly satisfied with what we got but would probably replace Akuma with Strider.

Top Bottom