• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First time I notice my PS4 Pro had this

I just moved apartments and what I always usually do is a major cleanup of everything. Its not even the first time I clean my PS4 Pro but today was the first time I noticed this on one side of the console and I had it for 3 years now! I dont even know what the hole is for that stands for an O but thought it was a nifty hidden thing in the middle of the thinnest part of the console.

uoRVf1p.jpg

I just moved apartments and what I always usually do is a major cleanup of everything. Its not even the first time I clean my PS4 Pro but today was the first time I noticed this on one side of the console and I had it for 3 years now! I dont even know what the hole is for that stands for an O but thought it was a nifty hidden thing in the middle of the thinnest part of the console.

uoRVf1p.jpg
After the internals were decided, both Xbox and Playstation then send in their designers to make the box pretty. Though in the case of PS4, it was a rare case where the designer was personally congratulated on stage. Otherwise we usually have no idea who they are.

Virex

Banned
Sony putting in the nice little details that only the true and honest hardcore gamers will notice
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand PlayStation 4. The silence of the fan is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the fan noise will go over a typical gamer's head. There's also the PS4 Pro nihilistic fan sound, which is deftly woven into PS4 Pro's characterisation- PS4 Pro's personal philosophy draws heavily from the history of aviation and the sound of modern day jet engines and various aviation literature, for instance. The PS4 fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these fan noises, to realise that they're not just noisy- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike PS4 and PS4 Pro truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in PS4 Pro existential catchphrase "woooossshhhhhhhhhhh," which itself is a cryptic reference to the Concord super sonic jet engine sound. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Mark Cerny's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens and the fan noise of the PS4 and PS4 PRo. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a PS4 Pro cooling system and fan tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Not a very important detail its not like they are going to make sales off of it.

Top Bottom